AFD ProFlex E85 Commander Journey w/ GT350

rag11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
My car is still getting the AC worked on and some other regular maint.

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'll chime in with my experience with the ProFlex Commander over the past year and a half that I have had it. Love the unit; no issues at all with connectivity in reading the ethanol percentage real time while driving. Power increase over 93 octane is NOT a placebo effect; it is real! I want you guys to drive it for some time to give your feedback on the unit and get your Dyno results. Unfortunately I did not do a pre and post Dyno but really interested in you guys results like Sasha posted.
where did you ground the wire for the AFD Flex Fuel module?

Sponsored

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
appreciate the picture reference; thank you! I did use that ground. After checking all the clips and scanning for codes all clear no issues. Started dropping Bluetooth after 1 day from install and app stuck on scanning for the module. Contacted AFD and Gray stated heat issue with some modules knocking off Bluetooth signal. Looking forward to RMA Monday. Shame have a hurricane coming and was hoping to save some $ off fuel for the E85 vs 93 gasoline and availability... can't wait to actually try that golden kernel sweet juice!
Sponsored