Sponsored

No more Ford Performance Track Pack suspension?

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah there's nothing different that would change compatibility. Good package, but for someone like you, it can be improved on at the same/similar price.

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah there's nothing different that would change compatibility. Good package, but for someone like you, it can be improved on at the same/similar price.
That's probably true. But for $1600, it seems like an easy way to get a package that you know will work well.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I have it on my 2018 PP1 and love it. Not the complete because with the pp1 all that is really needed is the shocks struts and springs. But you can sell the rest of the stuff to someone with a EcoBoost or stud mustang for them to upgrade a little

Last edited:

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That's probably true. But for $1600, it seems like an easy way to get a package that you know will work well.
Yeah that is true. It also has some redundant parts you don't need (PP toe links, already on your car).

Springs, bar and damper setup I'd go for runs in at about $1000 or just over. @Bluemustang has had the FP package dampers, springs and similar bars and is much happier with his current setup (kept the dampers).

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have it on my 2018 PP1 and love it. Not the complete because with the pp1 all that is really needed is the shocks struts and springs. But you can sell the rest of the stuff to someone with a EcoBoost or stud mustang for them to upgrade a little
I think you might be confusing the Street Handling Pack with the Track Pack. The description of the Street Handling Pack says it includes Performance Pack struts and sways, etc. The Track Pack is different components than the Performance/Street Pack, presumably stiffer.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I have the track set up and sold my pp1 set up to someone with the stud gt. He installed the pp1 set up with some steeda springs and we are both happy

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that is true. It also has some redundant parts you don't need (PP toe links, already on your car).

Springs, bar and damper setup I'd go for runs in at about $1000 or just over. @Bluemustang has had the FP package dampers, springs and similar bars and is much happier with his current setup (kept the dampers).
Yes, based on the description, the toe links appear to be the only redundant parts. Well, I'm not buying it now anyways, just food for thought.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, based on the description, the toe links appear to be the only redundant parts. Well, I'm not buying it now anyways, just food for thought.
Yes that is it. No one would be making a bad decision at all buying the package. It's certainly very good.

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
The FP track package is great. I ran mine for about a year. It cornered extremely well. I eventually decided to swap out the springs for the linear rate variety but kept the dampers. For the $ and ease of expectation, it's a hit.
Sponsored