Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This is for the 10.2" Group buy

CPU: Cortex A53,64-Bit, Quad core,1.5GHz
ROM: 32GB Inand flash
RAM: 2G DDR3
Operation system: Android 6.2.0

Language: Support multiple language
Memory card / USB: Micro-SD (Support up to 32GB)
Display Screen: 10.2 inch, 1024*600 pixels
Touch Screen: Multi-touch Capacitive screen
WiFi: WIFI:IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless network
Navigation software: IGO, navitel, Sygic etc
Radio: ST7786(AM: 522-1620 KHz, FM: 65-108 MHz ) RDS
TV: Build-in Analog (Optional), Digital TV(DVB-T,ISDB-T,DVBT2)(
Optional)
Video: AVI(H.264, DIVX, XVID), RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV,
MP4(H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 720P max.
Audio: MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,APE,WAV
Bluetooth: A2DP and Bluetooth OBD
Steering Wheel control: Support
Rear view camera: Support
4G:TD-SCDMA,FDD-LT,TD-LTE(optional)
Siri: Support
GPS: Support
DVR: Support( Contact External DVR)
Ipod: Support Audio (Optional)
OS Update: SD update
APP Update: SD update

DSP: Support
Game: Support
DVR: Support
Dynamic Wallpaper: Support
3-Band Equalizer: Support
Phone Book: Support
Max Current: 10A
Subwoofer: 0.8V
Working Voltage; 12V
Operate Volt Range: 10.8V - 16V
Working Temperature: - 20°C to + 70°C
Output: 4 x 45W(TDA7388) built-in amplifier
Anti shock: Mechanical anti-shock & Electronic anti-shock
Mirror Link: Support(Android System and IOS System Mobile) USB/WIFI
Connect
I/O Port: Manual book x 1, Power Connector x 1, GPS Antenna x 1

I have highlighted the important details in bold.

Oh, I should probably mention that the pricing is $250USD each! (I'm waiting on confirmation that this will include shipping)
Put me on the list $250 is amazazing
Sponsored

haruitk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017 V6 Convertible- Black
$250, sweet! Can anyone else comment if the reverse sensing system/park aid works? Basically while reversing, it beeps in case of an obstacle and show vehicle with lane signs on screen while parking.I use it a lot...If it does, i am definitely in for a buy

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
$250, sweet! Can anyone else comment if the reverse sensing system/park aid works? Basically while reversing, it beeps in case of an obstacle and show vehicle with lane signs on screen while parking.I use it a lot...If it does, i am definitely in for a buy
What radio do you have in your car that it shows the lanes on the screen?

Sponsored

haruitk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017 V6 Convertible- Black
I have the SYNC with 4" screen.

In the image:
ParkAid- white color lanes(dotted line in center) that turn with the steering
Reverse Sensing- Top right car sign
IMG_20170721_131834738_HDR.jpg

walkertxr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT
I want to thank everyone for bringing all this info together and figuring things out for the rest of us. I was really looking at the ebay units but the 600 price tag was a little hard to swallow. Great work on working with the supplier to get us a great option for the base guys at such a great price. I was also looking at Sync three but the girlfriend just got it and it wasn't overwhelming to me. :cheers:

jpr1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Auto
Glad to see you back jpr...something wonky there in the wiring. I wish I had diagrams to look at to try and help with this.

That would be a pretty easy check to do I would think firestarter...can you try that jpr?
I removed the back up light bulb and the rear view camera was stilled zoomed in when my automatic transmission was in reverse. Unlocking and moving the AT shift lever slightly forward until the R indicator went out un-zoomed it like before with the back up light installed. :mad:

I'm going to try to remember to look at the factory wiring diagrams this weekend to try and figure out how to fix this.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I know the stock headunit doesn't, but does anyone know if this unit will start up when we remote start the car? That'll give it plenty of time to run through whatever 30 second boot-up time it needs by the time I get to my car which means it won't bother me.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Awesome, do you have any idea what the interface will be like? I assume the screen is the same resolution?

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
I know the stock headunit doesn't, but does anyone know if this unit will start up when we remote start the car? That'll give it plenty of time to run through whatever 30 second boot-up time it needs by the time I get to my car which means it won't bother me.
i wouldnt expect it to since the android unit i have now does not. it seems like the head unit doesnt get power until you hit the start button. maybe thats something that can be changed in forscan? its a great idea though, i would love to have mine do that as well.

Howitzer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mercedes C280
Does anyone know how the backup camera functions with this unit? Does it keep the lane lines? Is there a fix to the zoom bug (or is it not present on a MT)? I'm definitely interested in this unit but would like the backup camera to work like it's supposed to. I would be coming from the 2015 base radio.

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Does anyone know how the backup camera functions with this unit? Does it keep the lane lines? Is there a fix to the zoom bug (or is it not present on a MT)? I'm definitely interested in this unit but would like the backup camera to work like it's supposed to. I would be coming from the 2015 base radio.
Backup camera maintains lane lines, and directional line, but unsure of the zoom fix yet. My goal upon getting one of the units will be to dissect it completely and solve any issues.

jpr1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Auto
I have the Secaine unit and I still have to push the Engine Start/Stop button to power it up after remotely starting the engine, just like the stock head unit.

I did set the power off delay timer on the Secaine head unit for 10 minutes. The screen and audio stays on after the Engine Start/Stop button is pushed to turn off the engine or vehicle power. With the vehicle power off, the screen and audio turn off when the driver's door is opened, just like the stock radio. If the Engine Start/Stop button is pushed the unit immediately turns back on with no boot up. Somehow it stays on internally. Kind of a nice feature if you accidentally open a door. Without the timer set, you have to wait for it to boot up again.

I timed the boot up and twice it was 35 seconds. A third time I got 27 seconds.
Sponsored

Last edited: