Who needs a minivan!

OP
OP

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I concur! Best feeling is putting your 2 year old in the car, and he asks you to adjust the mirror so he can see you. Then he asks to go fast off of every stop light!

Project - wow that interior color - I almost went silver because of it but couldn't break away from race red!
Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Raised my kids in 2 door coupes; mostly Mustangs and Thunderbirds, plus a '68 GTO and a club cab pickup - all 2 door vehicles. Even with my daughters now 21 & 23 years old, we still sometimes take my '14 Mustang instead of my wife's '14 Fusion.

natea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Oxford White
I have my 1 year old and another on the way in Oct! Perfect "family vehicle". Highest crash rating too! One of the reasons I bought it. I also heard that "you're going to have two babies, what are you going to do now?"... Umm same thing I have been doing!? Lol

Car seats fit great if you aren't sitting back too far.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
"You can't drive a mustang with kids" they said! Well, five mustangs and two kids later I've never been in a situation where I regretted having a stang as my DD. Nothing brings a smile to my kids faces like a row through three with the windows down, must be in their blood ;). Cheers to all the dads out there doing the same.

You my friend are a deadset legend. My wife was just ranting about how I will never fit my boys 4 and 1 in my mustang (next year). I literally turned the iPad around and said "ummmmm in your face"

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Great stuff man!!! A week after I ordered my mustang my wife said "I'm pregnant, with twins!!" Then I picked up my new mustang on a Friday afternoon in December, that following Monday my wife went into a little early labor and the babies were out. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm "gonna have to get rid of the mustang", and "why did you buy a mustang when you knew kids were coming", well I just keep saying "don't worry the kids will fit. And boom! I tried putting the car seats in this weekend. And what up, they fit!! :headbang:

And yes, that is a towel protecting my seats, lol.

IMG_3598.jpg

Sponsored

Brn N Rubr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT PP
My oldest (now closing in on 4) came home from the hospital in my LT, no cats and Comp Mutha Thumped 2007 GT. You should have seen the looks we got. Now both my girls absolutely LOVE riding around in the '15. In fact, they'll go up and kiss it and tell it bye when we get back home for the day.

Oh, and the chicka loves airplanes just as much! I'm raising a winner for sure. And I have no doubt her sister (now 1.5) will catch up.

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Had my four year old in the car Friday night for "boys night". We were sitting at a red light and he told me he likes the (red) Mustang better than my last red car (an SUV). Then the light turned green and he yelled - Green, GO, GO, GO, we need to beat the yucky Camaro!

Jeeden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This is the best thread ever! I convinced my wife a few weeks ago that it would be ok to get a mustang and it would work out fine for the few trips on the weekends I need to get the kids in the back while she is out with the SUV. Looks like a good start, but I would like to see this hit front page so let's keep the pics of the kids in the back going! :clap2:

Just think you might be helping out some poor guy on the internet trying to get into a mustang, but having to make his case!:hail:

-I'm still trying to get my mustang delivered, but I'll have pics up as soon as I can!

Sponsored

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
I meant to take some pics last night of my wife and six year old in my Mustang.

It wasn't even an issue with my wife, when I told her I wanted to order one her only comment was "well can you at least get a yellow one, Adam would really like the yellow". I love that women btw.

Adam, my six year old, absolutely loves the car. When I mat it he's in the back seat going "WHHHOOOOOO!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
The little faces in those pictures are priceless (and bring back memories, the most recent ones involving grandchildren). For the first few years for our own two, a Mustang would have been a big car . . .

Norm

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Waiting for his brother is boring.

peetucket

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible | Guard | Manual
Nice. I have a manual GT convertible on order. Also have a 5 year old and a 1 year old. When I got married ten years ago, we agreed to never buy a minivan no matter what. (We do have a Prius though...) When I test drove the GT and Ecoboost back to back, I took my 5 year old on the ride. He really enjoyed the ride in the Ecoobost. Next we did the GT. I wish I had a camera for when he got out of the GT after the first ride. He jumped out of the back and just said "THAT WAS AWESOME!!"
Mom knew what the decision was going to be after that.

He currently runs around the school yard at school having "races" with his friends. Naturally he is the GT and it always wins.

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
One of my favourite parts about driving this car with my wife and son in it is the looks of pure hatred I get from Men driving minivans...lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored