Sponsored

What did you use your Ford Points for?

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
I'm curious how y'all used your points from the buy. Kind of a new concept for me to see Ford offer. Since we had points from buying both my wife's Exploder ST and the Mach 1, it paid for the oil catch can system and install in the Mach.
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I have points?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
well it was new to me, so I stopped by a local dealer and got a case of oil and a filter. they deducted from my points and I paid nothing. Only thing was Walmart sells the same exact items for a lot less, LOL. Then I was going to order my oil catch can but I didn t cause it was cheaper ordering from a sponsor dealer right here. I ll eventually use them up. I know people that have applied them to service visits too. Just gave the dealer my email and they had all the information.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Oil changes for my Mach 1 and SHO.

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I know this probably wonā€™t apply to you M1 guys, but I ā€œpurchasedā€ the factory spare for my GT, cost about $60 out of pocket. Ahh but then they couldnā€™t figure out how to redeem my points so they literally sold me the spare tire kit for 60 bucks.

I then decided to get the trunk mat. Have $89 left in points. :giggle:

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
So for anyone who does not know it is really simple to get your points.
You have to download and install the FordPass app and attach your vehicle vin and get it connected to the car.

NOTE: Make sure all the information you put in (email/name/address etc) is all the same at the dealer where the vehicle was purchased. After that should be fairly quick and then on top of this you should get points for any services you had done where parts were purchased. As long as they are ford parts anyway.

Quick extra tip to anyone who frequently buys lots of ford parts from a dealer. Before you just purchase parts have someone in service right up an RO/ticket for you and have the parts billed onto it before buying them. This way you can accumulate points (no shop labor needed to get these points by the way) for purchasing these parts. If you do not buy them via the way I just said to you will not accumulate any points otherwise as they have a goofy system set up where it has to be attached to an RO for them to see you actually spending money on their parts.

hope this helps

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I got the black performance lug nuts. Ended up not being worth it because they still have the stupid crimped cap that fails. They look good though.

Sponsored

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
Thanks for the reminderšŸ˜Ž Who doesn't like free stuff? Is there a conversion factor for points to dollars? another tip; my salesman went back through several years and found a bunch of points I had no idea were there, from a few previous vehicles. All we needed was a password and user I'd I must have created years ago. Between the 'buy' and the old points I ended up with about 46000 points.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's

Mach1man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 2001 Bullitt Mustang 2001 GT Mustang

Mach1man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 2001 Bullitt Mustang 2001 GT Mustang

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Did it on line, just add the amount points you want to on check out
Niceā€¦now Iā€™ll have to double check as Iā€™m going to purchase the extended warrant in the next few months.
Sponsored