What did you do with your Mach 1 today?

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Ford Performance air filter (Airaid) installed as well as a JLT oil separator (passenger side). Ford Performance hood struts should be in tomorrow as well as Weathertech floor liners for the front. Still deciding on the H-pipe.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
So far ...........
New tires. Window tint. Smoked side markers and taillights. Ford all weather floor mats. Still trying to seal the hole in the fuel tank ............. šŸ™„ :facepalm:šŸ¤£

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Installed the right side catch can. Alignment tomorrow afternoon along with trying to fit the X pipe from the Bullitt. Glad I saved it.

GoGoGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
I respect what my rep did and am happy to recommend him (Mitch at Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax VA) and all the support staff. My delight with the 2021 Mach 1 would not have happened with them.
Glad you had a good experience with Ted Britt. Mine was quite a bit different. Long time ago but left a lasting impression.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
I drove 90 Miles in the poring rain to have Xpel installed on the bumper, head lights and mirrors. Then 90 miles home in rain. Washed the next day.
Lee

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I drove 90 Miles in the poring rain to have Xpel installed on the bumper, head lights and mirrors. Then 90 miles home in rain. Washed the next day.
Lee
So you just did the front bumper? No hood or fenders at all?

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
So you just did the front bumper? No hood or fenders at all?
Seeking opinions on this Protection Package which is available here in Calgary through an authorized 3M shop... I will convert the CAD price to USD for reference.

This is a full wrap package featuring 3M Scotchgard Pro Series PPF Generation 5.0 and a full ceramic coating after the PPF is installed feature 3M Ceramic Coating. The wrap features film in Gloss or Matte OR a combination of both, fully wrapped and tucked edges, any and all customization included (they will wrap the Swing and door sills as well), they will use a combination of matte and gloss to do the hood because of the vinyl. They will ceramic coat (2 applications) all PPF and non PPF surfaces (excluding the wheels). The recommend a quarterly application of a ceramic polish for the wheels which has the benefits of ceramic and polish but needs to be reapplied.

They say this PPF compares to XPEL Ultimate and Ultimate Plus, Sunek Ultra and Stek Dynashield.

The price in CAD is $4,499.00 compares to $ 3,375.00 USD.

Thoughts?

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
I wasn't sure about the hood two parts, gloss or not so I didn't do it. My 2018 I had every thing from the doors forward done $$$. Over $900 for just the Bumper lights. The hood will get dinged for sure.
Lee

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Seeking opinions on this Protection Package which is available here in Calgary through an authorized 3M shop... I will convert the CAD price to USD for reference.

This is a full wrap package featuring 3M Scotchgard Pro Series PPF Generation 5.0 and a full ceramic coating after the PPF is installed feature 3M Ceramic Coating. The wrap features film in Gloss or Matte OR a combination of both, fully wrapped and tucked edges, any and all customization included (they will wrap the Swing and door sills as well), they will use a combination of matte and gloss to do the hood because of the vinyl. They will ceramic coat (2 applications) all PPF and non PPF surfaces (excluding the wheels). The recommend a quarterly application of a ceramic polish for the wheels which has the benefits of ceramic and polish but needs to be reapplied.

They say this PPF compares to XPEL Ultimate and Ultimate Plus, Sunek Ultra and Stek Dynashield.

The price in CAD is $4,499.00 compares to $ 3,375.00 USD.

Thoughts?
When you say full wrap you mean all painted surfaces? If so I would do that in a heartbeat. To get the same coverage from people Iā€™ve received quotes from would be in the $8-10k range

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
When you say full wrap you mean all painted surfaces? If so I would do that in a heartbeat. To get the same coverage from people Iā€™ve received quotes from would be in the $8-10k range
Yes, that includes all the painted surfaces with PPF, including the wing (they have done a number of 350s and have developed a pattern for it). The 3M PPF comes with a 10 Year Warranty. They will use a special 3M ā€˜cutting tapeā€™ to do the matte/gloss combination on the hood... Complete 3M ceramic over all PPF and non PPF coated surfaces...

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Doug, whose louvers ? Those look great

OP
OP
dhborden

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Doug, whose louvers ? Those look great
Speedform aluminum (and ceramic coated by me) from CJPony Parts. I have the same ones on my 2015 GT Premium.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Ceramic done and louvers installed. Loving this car!!
PXL_20210421_185523854_LI (2).jpg
Loving that silver and the ceramic really makes it shine, well done!

I like the silver trim on the rear mach emblem but not so much on the sides, thinking of seeing if the emblem silver is paint and will come off with acetone, black side emblems on a silver car would look BA. Just gotta be careful not to drip on the paint.
Sponsored