Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
You are a very smart man. :) You have a pretty good eye too.

The driveshaft is a piece of work, isn't it?
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Ordered my Watson 4-pt roll cage. Now looking at harnesses and mounting hardware. Now if my car would just get here!! :)

Gray Area GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Boss 302
Yes that QA1 shaft is a work of art. I can't believe how light it is and how smooth the driveline is now.

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
On Friday I took my GT350 to High Plains Raceway for a lapping day. 1st track day for the car and the 1st for me on a real track in over 4 years. Had a great time, very impressed with the car's performance.

A couple of times on fairly sharp right hand uphill corners it felt like one rear wheel was being acted upon by the ABS even though I was accelerating. I thought I had the stability control turned off.

Could this be related to the rear suspension cradle moving about or is it the stability control system?

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
On Friday I took my GT350 to High Plains Raceway for a lapping day. 1st track day for the car and the 1st for me on a real track in over 4 years. Had a great time, very impressed with the car's performance.

A couple of times on fairly sharp right hand uphill corners it felt like one rear wheel was being acted upon by the ABS even though I was accelerating. I thought I had the stability control turned off.

Could this be related to the rear suspension cradle moving about or is it the stability control system?
Did you push and hold the traction control button for the 5 seconds to turn it all the way off?

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

Sounds like track mode nannies (only comes on for me when I’m cresting bumps/kerbs/hills under full acceleration )

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
Did you push and hold the traction control button for the 5 seconds to turn it all the way off?
No, I had completely forgotten about that, thanks for reminding me.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Autocross yesterday. Certainly not my best driving, I completely blew an apex every single run and didn't manage to get a good pass through the walloms on this run. I found ~2 tenths of a second by being a maniac with the throttle in the finish on this run and sliding all over the place. I hate when there's fast transitional elements into the finish, so easy for things to go poorly.

[ame]

Sponsored

Bink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Drove mine for the first time in 5 months! Owning one of these cars in Wisconsin is torture...

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Finally, installed my MGW shifter last Saturday. Shifting feels so much better and solid than stock.
Man, I’m trying to make myself make this purchase. I know everyone says the same response, but it tough to think about seeing how solid the stock shifter is. I just need to reprioritize and pull the dang trigger.

GrabberBootyBlue88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Man, I’m trying to make myself make this purchase. I know everyone says the same response, but it tough to think about seeing how solid the stock shifter is. I just need to reprioritize and pull the dang trigger.
I thought about it for a while before purchasing the shifter. I put 5400mi and multiple canyon runs before upgrading my shifter, so I knew I would be replacing it for the better. Never been more satisfied in any of my mods so far. Next mod will probably be another set of front splitter.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
The MGW is easily my favorite mod, and i will likely pick my manual cars from this point forward depending on whether or not George has one available for that particular vehicle.