Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I've also switched to Daryle. Costly to switch, but well worth it. Response time has been awesome, to say the least.
All tuners are costly. But, without a good tune all the expensive mods are worthless.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
All tuners are costly. But, without a good tune all the expensive mods are worthless.
By costly I mean switching tuners alone. Already paid one then switched to another. But, worth it.

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Can anyone post some actual data/runs? All I keep hearing is “great customer service, he responds so quickly” which is awesome but definitely not sustainable as he gains more customers

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Can anyone post some actual data/runs? All I keep hearing is “great customer service, he responds so quickly” which is awesome but definitely not sustainable as he gains more customers
I have seen him personally take PBD and Lund tune cars and make them faster. A couple of them were 2-3 tenths faster all while keeping the engine safe and transmission safe. Not sure how he does it. It’s like magic

Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
We are up nearly all hrs of the night to keep our support up. Like right now. 12:30am

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
Hey Ponie. What is your setup with the Whipple? We would like to hear some results before and after your new tune. Have you ran the 1/4 mile yet? Love the videos. Thanks!

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I have seen him personally take PBD and Lund tune cars and make them faster. A couple of them were 2-3 tenths faster all while keeping the engine safe and transmission safe. Not sure how he does it. It’s like magic
Yes, after 11 years of coyote tuning we have finally broken thru the last tuning barrier....magic.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Hey Ponie. What is your setup with the Whipple? We would like to hear some results before and after your new tune. Have you ran the 1/4 mile yet? Love the videos. Thanks!
Car is 2016, stock engine, Boundary OPG, TSS cs, 2.9L Whipple stage 2 gen 3, Pypes longtubes and x bomb cat back, T56 Magnum XL, 4.56 gears, full rear suspension with Viking Crusaders.
Last year I was running 3.73 gears and ran best of 7.1x 1/8 mile on PBD tune (18° timing advance).
First trip out with Wengerd tune this year (4.56 gear and 15" wheel conversion, MT stiff wall slicks) netted 6.85 1/8 with 16° timing cap. Hoping to run 1/4 on the 19th. Seat of the pants feel... 16° cap tune feels smoother and stronger than PBD tune with 18°. Next trip out will be with Wengerd 18° cap tune.
I know the gearing plays a big part in the gains, but we'll see what happens on the 18° tune. 6.5x would be awesome and to me would definitely show the tuning is better. If that happens, that'd be 6 tenths faster from previous gear and tune. Gear alone can't do that. But, we'll see what happens. I'll definitely report back here with 1/4 results.

Forgot to add on the 6.85 pass, I short shifted badly. By my helmet camera footage, looks like I was shifting around 6500. That leaves a lot of usable HP on the table.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TKM Conbread

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Gt PP1 1987 foxbody LSR ProMod 98mm
We are up nearly all hrs of the night to keep our support up. Like right now. 12:30am
Have you tuned any 2020 with prochargers and A10? also do you do it thru Nguage or what device? I definitely Watch you youtube videos and seem to be good at what you do