Sponsored

Do you experience vibration and rumbling between 50 and 70 mph?

• Total voters

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I don't get it. Today I was on the freeway and 70 mph and didn't notice any vibration. Where did it go?
Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I don't get it. Today I was on the freeway and 70 mph and didn't notice any vibration. Where did it go?
Mine was most noticeable at 63 mph
It was gone by 70

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
A month has passed and Ford still has my car

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Been looking for this thread, my new GT definitely has it, almost perfectly at 60mph. To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much after driving cars with spherical bearing suspension and solid motor mounts so I won't be trying to do anything about it.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Been looking for this thread, my new GT definitely has it, almost perfectly at 60mph. To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much after driving cars with spherical bearing suspension and solid motor mounts so I won't be trying to do anything about it.
Better hope it doesnt damage other components down the road.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I paid for a new car not some vibrating rattle trap ..If I wanted to have vibrations I'd buy a 69 Roadrunner with bad ujoints and bent drive shaft ...

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I paid for a new car not some vibrating rattle trap ..If I wanted to have vibrations I'd buy a 69 Roadrunner with bad ujoints and bent drive shaft ...
Thats why mine is sitting at Ford, unless they fix it and it doesnt come back I will be filing a suit of some kind in the near future. 42k is a lot of money for a car thats going to vibrate itself to death as I am absolutely sure it will damage other components and then what ?
Sorry but I am not putting up with that bs, not with the technology and past knowledge these dealers have to build good cars
Wishing I had never bought this car now. Its definitely my last Ford product

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thats why mine is sitting at Ford, unless they fix it and it doesnt come back I will be filing a suit of some kind in the near future. 42k is a lot of money for a car thats going to vibrate itself to death as I am absolutely sure it will damage other components and then what ?
Sorry but I am not putting up with that bs, not with the technology and past knowledge these dealers have to build good cars
Wishing I had never bought this car now. Its definitely my last Ford product
Make sure you read up on the FL Lemon Law process & keep the link to the BBB handy, sounds like you're going to need it !! When you file with the BBB, send the form in your LL booklet you got with the car via Certified Mail, Return Receipt to FORD - that will cut a few weeks off the process.

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Make sure you read up on the FL Lemon Law process & keep the link to the BBB handy, sounds like you're going to need it !! When you file with the BBB, send the form in your LL booklet you got with the car via Certified Mail, Return Receipt to FORD - that will cut a few weeks off the process.
Yes it looks like its headed that way, We have a company attorney that has done a Lemon Law before so I have him in my corner.
What form are you referring to that I would have gotten with the car ?
Thanks

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Yes it looks like its headed that way, We have a company attorney that has done a Lemon Law before so I have him in my corner.
What form are you referring to that I would have gotten with the car ?
Thanks
You should have a little "Florida Lemon Law" booklet in with the owners manual etc. It is mandatory the dealer gives you one when you purchase a new car. At the back of the booklet there is a short form with mailing instructions to notify Ford (and the State AG) you are requesting a LL buyback.

Sending that in starts the 10 day State of FL clock for them to respond & either capitulate or request a final repair attempt. The BBB process also starts a clock for them to respond, which can run simultaneous with the Fl clock. Get them running concurrently shaves a few weeks off the entire deal !

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
You should have a little "Florida Lemon Law" booklet in with the owners manual etc. It is mandatory the dealer gives you one when you purchase a new car. At the back of the booklet there is a short form with mailing instructions to notify Ford you are requesting a LL buyback.
Ok great ! Thanks for the info. But since the car has been with them for a solid month I imagine this all counts as one repair which is bs. I am paying for a car I cant drive.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Ok great ! Thanks for the info. But since the car has been with them for a solid month I imagine this all counts as one repair which is bs. I am paying for a car I cant drive.
In Fl there are 2 separate measures - # visits or cumulative # days out of service that qualify a car for LL. My car had both, but it didn't really matter since hitting either limit is the trigger.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
In Fl there are 2 separate measures - # visits or cumulative # days out of service that qualify a car for LL. My car had both, but it didn't really matter since hitting either limit is the trigger.
Well the car has been with them for 32 days and the Florida law is 15 culmative days but it does stipulate that: After the manufacturer’s receipt of the notification, the manufacturer or its authorized service agent must have at least one opportunity to inspect or repair the vehicle.

So since it has sat there for a month I dont see what I can do about it until I get the car back and the vibration comes back right ?
Sponsored