Sponsored

Do you experience vibration and rumbling between 50 and 70 mph?

• Total voters

S550pp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (performance pack)
Scheduled an appointment at the dealership on Wednesday for the same issue. Car has roughly 15K now and developed a pronounced vibration between 50mph to 70mph
Sponsored

S550pp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (performance pack)
Where is everyone else noting this vibration? I feel it I'm my gas pedal and steering wheel. It's slight under my seat

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I feel it in the floorboards mostly
Then I also hear a drone at 60 to 65

Unadilla248

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
7x
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I feel vibes mainly in steering wheel and seat also my review miror is useless above 60mph.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
While my never got that bad. It's in the shop now. Ford's had it for over 2 weeks

Sponsored

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
So I think i have this?

i dont notice it aroun 60mph, but at 75mph i can hear a roatating womp womp womp womp (just spinning pretty fast). Going back down to 60 it goes away. More of a rumbling type of sound, i dont feel vibrations though. Sounds like a out of balance tire, but i would expect to feel that.

Got an appointment friday with a Ford Dealer.

15 GT 19k miles. -_-

Unadilla248

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
7x
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Scat550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Took it to the dealer today. They attributed it to poorly worn/ feathered front tires due to previous poor alignment after I informed them that I had already tried road force balancing and an alignment -_-, they told me I would have to purchase new tires to correct the issue and have the car aligned again with new tires. This is bullshit, why has Ford Not done something about this yet!!!?!?!?!?! this is the most bs I've ever suffered from a new car.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I feel vibes mainly in steering wheel and seat also my review miror is useless above 60mph.
Mine about the same as yours ... I can just start to feel it come in at 45 MPH and the faster I go the worse it gets .. :(

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Update on mine. So far they have replaced the rubber bushing that supports the driveshaft. The drivers side axle and the rear end, they say its better but not gone so now they have a driveshaft ordered. Sad part is I bet it comes back after I get some miles on it if they are using all the same parts with no fix for the issue.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Update on mine. So far they have replaced the rubber bushing that supports the driveshaft. The drivers side axle and the rear end, they say its better but not gone so now they have a driveshaft ordered. Sad part is I bet it comes back after I get some miles on it if they are using all the same parts with no fix for the issue.
Knocking on wood , mine seems to of gone away :shrug:

I had the driveshaft replaced, and it got BETTER , I took it to another dealership that owed me a favor and they put the MTS4000 NVH analyzer on it. and they said it was "in spec" . After a month or so either I stopped noticing it, or it's gone. Mine was very slight though , I said if I hadn't seen this thread I would never of noticed.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Hoping thats the case with mine. How many miles were on the car before you felt it ? Mine was about 4000.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Hoping thats the case with mine. How many miles were on the car before you felt it ? Mine was about 4000.
I noticed mine in the first 1200 miles , it was always there . I have 6500 on it now after 11 months.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I noticed mine in the first 1200 miles , it was always there . I have 6500 on it now after 11 months.
How many miles since they replaced the driveshaft ? I sure hope thats a permanent fix :frusty:
Sponsored