Sponsored

upgrade just speakers

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
Just ordered the P300-12. $145 installed with the wiring, and running the remote bass level control. I'll post images when it's done. Hoping to get it done this year yet. Luckily for me it looks like we wont' hit freezing temps for a few weeks yet.
Sponsored

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked it up. Sounds very good! Makes the 400A stereo tolerable. I'll post pics later.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Just picked it up. Sounds very good! Makes the 400A stereo tolerable. I'll post pics later.
sweet! Did you explain to the shop about the LOC? Or did they understand how it worked? I ordered it for the girls car, just don't want a stereo shop hacking the car up.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I asked and he spliced into the front speakers from what I understood. His reasoning was that in case I faded to the front it wouldn't affect the sub level. He mounted my control right under the steering wheel all the to the right against the center stack.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Ayabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GG GT Premium with PP
I just got a JL Stealthbox put in, it's powered by a JL HD900/5 which is also running the stock fronts(9 speaker), rears are being driving off the HU.

It sounds really great now after being tuned. I was dead set on going active with a bitone and a full hertz 3 way system in the front but now I'm not so sure.

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just got a JL Stealthbox put in, it's powered by a JL HD900/5 which is also running the stock fronts(9 speaker), rears are being driving off the HU.

It sounds really great now after being tuned. I was dead set on going active with a bitone and a full hertz 3 way system in the front but now I'm not so sure.
Pics please! I didn't know the stealthbox was out yet.

Ayabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GG GT Premium with PP
Pics please! I didn't know the stealthbox was out yet.
Would love to but my car is at the dealer with tranny issues:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36861

I'll get some pics when I get it back, just need to make a note to myself.

Looks really great though, the carpet is like a 99.99% match. I need to take some measurements to see if the trunk mat with the cutout for the stock sub would still fit, I'm optimistic.

Acristo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard 5.0
hey guys i have a base model and im trying to order something tonight what should i go with in the front and what should i go with in the back and also the tweeters what should i do thanks

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Would love to but my car is at the dealer with tranny issues:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36861

I'll get some pics when I get it back, just need to make a note to myself.

Looks really great though, the carpet is like a 99.99% match. I need to take some measurements to see if the trunk mat with the cutout for the stock sub would still fit, I'm optimistic.
Yes please let us know. I've been holding off buying a mat until this was known.

Sponsored

Acristo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard 5.0
i just ordered the jbl gt0629 and also the jbl gto638 hopefully it sounds alot better for my base audio

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
An inline amp and some components will work wonders for these cars.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any recommendations for the rear speakers for the convertible? with shaker pro system.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Cool thread. Read it Ll and surprised to see so few photos but then again I guess it's not really needed.

Have the base GT stereo. How I wanted it since I plan to go with an aftermarket head unit when possible to a 5 ch amp , components and a 10" out back.
For now, I might be trying out those jbls to replace all 4 oem speakers and doing a self powered sub.

My question is for routing power to the rear.. Any tips on where you ran the power wire to the front and how finger it through to the battery ?
Sponsored