Triple 7 Performance Grill Lights?

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
These are just cube lights with a faceplate added. LOL.

OP
OP
Prodigal

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

Sponsored

Shepherd308

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
For what it’s worth, the lights look like Diode Dynamics, which are top notch. I’m sure the mounting is a 3D printed piece since DD does not offer it.
I'm pretty sure they are diode dynamics ss3 fog lights

OP
OP
Prodigal

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Not much detail on the bracket or the lights themselves. Woukd have been nice to see some night video on how much they add in terms of illumination. I wouldn’t use them as turn signals.

19fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 mustang
Not much detail on the bracket or the lights themselves. Woukd have been nice to see some night video on how much they add in terms of illumination. I wouldn’t use them as turn signals.
I agree . And I only hooked mine up to come on with my fog lights . I kept it simple

Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
There has to be a better way to tap into factory wiring versus the taps shown in the video…maybe a short harness plugged into the original wiring with a wire/connector properly crimped into the extender harness.

I used those in the past when I didn’t know better and noticed they cut into the conductors and sever some of the strands.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Would it really be that hard to mount Diode Dynamics lights to the factory fog inserts?

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
For those that are curious and were waiting on an install guide, we finally filmed and have it live on our YouTube Channel. We did not want to have just a standalone system for the GTE lights and were figuring out how to incorporate them with the Fog Lights for most S550s equipped with them. We also made them work with your turn signals. We've also lowered the price of the lights. You can watch the video here:

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
We will be filming some night footage of both Yellow and Clear lights and uploading them soon.
Sponsored