Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
So, one of things I love about the car, is the sequential tail lights. Why can't we get sequential turn signals inside the car, just like the outside?! I hate that little arrow. So basic. I would love to be able to see the same turn signal display in the inside as the outside.

I know it's weak and I'm weird, but I'd almost be willing to trade up to get that feature.
Install switchbacks. Then your turn signal will have a galloping horse beat to it. Some guys can't stand it but I really like it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Install switchbacks. Then your turn signal will have a galloping horse beat to it. Some guys can't stand it but I really like it.
It's still just the little arrow on the dash though, right? I'd like to change that to the three lights if I could

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
It's still just the little arrow on the dash though, right? I'd like to change that to the three lights if I could
Yea it's still just the single arrow. Changing that to a 3 signal sequential would be alot of work since you would have to source and fabricate some kind of LED board. Also you would have to have some programming on the board for it to operate sequentially.

Raspberry PI maybe?

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
my wishes:

1. bigger gas tank
2. front proximity sensors
3. Seats that will fit someone in the back when the front seat is all the way back
4. Power backrest
5. Seats that slide forward when released - this is a two door after all. How hard is it to have the seat slide forward when you hit the backrest.
6. spare tire/jack
7. built in 360 camera tied to shock sensors ... and guns or tazers to shoot the idiot who just door banged your car.
8. Leather shift knob - Why the cheap plastic knob when you have the premium package?
9. a manual that only comes from Tremec or better. Ditch the cost saving Getrag. Must use proper gearing or offer the choice of gearing. If you want the 3.73 - you get the race gear set. Offer the 3.55 with fuel efficient gearing.

10. Car remembers the last drive mode settings - Going back to normal should be a setting.
11. Better layout for digital dash setup. You have two buttons that you have to drill into in order to change the look of the dash. Plus, you cannot select to have gauges AND Trip/fuel economy data. Why? Old school cars had analog gauges and the little analog trip was always there. With 12" of real estate, you should have been able to select any set of display pages you would like in any order.

12. Engine Oil temp - it use to be there... and then it was gone. Why did you remove it?
13. Downward side mirrors on reverse.
14. Digital curb sensors - like the backup sensor, they should have radar on the fenders that prevent you from hitting curbs. Of course, being able to better see/feel the width of the car would solve that too. With the body roll off to the sides looks nice but it doesn't give you a good sensation of the width of the car.
15. Voice that calls out if you get too close to the car and takes your photo should you do something stupid. Might auto notify the car insurance company with the video if you door bang or hit the car.

After doing this, I guess it really wasn't as perfect as I thought. Then again, these are pet peeves that would not stop me from buying the car.

Sponsored

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
I wish it came with a spare tire. My 2019 is a PP1 and it didn't have a spare, which rose up and bit me one day. I ran over a bolt thrown from a vehicle in front and it wasn't the kind of hole you can repair, so the stupid air compressor was useless. An aftermarket spare, which I have now, was EXPENSIVE. I'll never again buy a car or truck without a spare, and won't ever pay additional money for one. A motor vehicle should come with one as standard equipment.

If Ford can't or won't make that happen, many other brands will and do. This is my second Ford (the other one was an F-150 ... loved it) and it may be the last if they don't get their collective heads on straight.

OP
OP
samd1351

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Yea it's still just the single arrow. Changing that to a 3 signal sequential would be alot of work since you would have to source and fabricate some kind of LED board. Also you would have to have some programming on the board for it to operate sequentially.

Raspberry PI maybe?
Way beyond my skill. We looked at doing something like with my son's Ranger, but it was just a couple steps above a shitbox, so if we screwed it up, it wasn't that big of deal. Actually, it really wasn't that bad of truck. It took a ton of abuse and lasted him 9 or 10 years.

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
116$ for that car sounds like a great deal to me.

I assume you meant 116000...what currency is that in?
Oh well in Denmark a dot means the same as a comma does in America/Canada

But yeah you're right - it is USD 116000 I pay for the car in Denmark... The very same car you pay USD 40000 for, just because we have some fucked up taxes :crazy:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I wish it came with a spare tire. My 2019 is a PP1 and it didn't have a spare, which rose up and bit me one day. I ran over a bolt thrown from a vehicle in front and it wasn't the kind of hole you can repair, so the stupid air compressor was useless. An aftermarket spare, which I have now, was EXPENSIVE. I'll never again buy a car or truck without a spare, and won't ever pay additional money for one. A motor vehicle should come with one as standard equipment.

If Ford can't or won't make that happen, many other brands will and do. This is my second Ford (the other one was an F-150 ... loved it) and it may be the last if they don't get their collective heads on straight.
All manufacturers are slowly deleting the spare. They figured out two things. One, most people are inept and will just call roadside assistance if they have a flat. And two, a spare tire adds not just cost, but weight as well which affects fuel economy to a negligible degree. Thus, you get the inflator kit.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I wish I had an odometer kill switch... I've had this car for only 1 year and I am putting WAY too many miles on it due to the exhaust note.
The acoustical vehicular crack that Ford spits out of the rear of this vehicle is dangerously addictive.

Vehicular Crack Disclaimer
The DEA & CDC have no viable scientific evidence of actual "Vehicular Crack".

Sponsored

WarmFZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible
#4 is a hundred dollar quick fix. #5 is easy enough if you scan e-bay for take outside as some did/do come with.
#7, just order one for one of the models that has 2 - not expensive or hard to swap. #9 I don't notice a lack, even with the top down but I'm sure there's an aftermarket one or one that could be repurposed from a different ford.

What I wish mine did/had.
One touch up/down for the convertible top.
One touch up/down for the rear windows.
A behind the seats windscreen.
A courtesy wipe when the wipers are in intermittent and you lift your foot off the brake.
Those are the ones that bug me the most. Two I can fix, two I cannot.
Windscreen - This is a wonderful mod...
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/convertible-windscreen-alternative-courtesy-of-audi.106020/

Rod27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
1. Global windows close, just like how you can open them with the remote you should be able to close them.
2. Bigger gas tank, 20 gallon would be much better or even 18 gallon.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I wish I had an odometer kill switch... I've had this car for only 1 year and I am putting WAY too many miles on it due to the exhaust note.
The acoustical vehicular crack that Ford spits out of the rear of this vehicle is dangerously addictive.

Vehicular Crack Disclaimer
The DEA & CDC have no viable scientific evidence of actual "Vehicular Crack".
This is exactly why I haven't put new mufflers on it yet. Did the X pipe and it sounds absolutely perfect. I just hate the look of the stamped aluminum from behind the car. Might be looking for "old guy" mufflers that sound similar to stock at some point.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
bigger gas tank
better audio system from the factory
sunroof
HUD
auto lock door when you walk away from the car