Things you never knew your car did!

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
My instrument cluster is set on a nice subtle shade of blue and last night I did a bit of spirited driving and I hit redline in 2nd gear for the first time and the whole tacho colour changed to bright red!
I thought that was so cool and never expected that, it even surprised me a bit.
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Acquire tickets.

Of course, that's more me than the car.:crackup:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I'd say I never knew it could be as loud as it is. This car plus LTHs plus cold start is a recipe for going deaf.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
The illuminated MUSTANG sill plates can change color. They are linked to the ambient lighting color setting. I thought this was a premium option but it came with my 301A package. It's the little things that mean the most. :inlove:

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
The illuminated MUSTANG sill plates can change color. They are linked to the ambient lighting color setting. I thought this was a premium option but it came with my 301A package. It's the little things that mean the most. :inlove:
I haven't notice that after 8 months with the car (Jajajajajajaj). Will check that out.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
It can hold pens! I never seen the pen holder in the center console untill last night.:)
I saw that before early on and forgot about it until a week ago, until last week I wondered where the hell my pen disappeared to -.-

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
It can hold pens! I never seen the pen holder in the center console untill last night.:)
I thought you all were kidding about this! I even looked and almost gave up thinking it was some "haha, we gotcha" thing. Found it and now my loose pen has a good home :like:

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Pushed in on the weird rectangular area left of the steering wheel... Boom.. Sunglass holder slid out...

Also... I didn't know there was a trunk button above the license plate holder... One day my 8 year old walked to the back and pressed it.. Trunk opened... Blew my friggen mind.. I had been using the FOB up to that point.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Also... I didn't know there was a trunk button above the license plate holder... One day my 8 year old walked to the back and pressed it.. Trunk opened... Blew my friggen mind.. I had been using the FOB up to that point.
That’s funny. The other day I was watching a YouTube reviewer who complained there wasn’t a button at the back to open the trunk. Guess he should’ve watched the other 500 reviews on there before doing his!

JPSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Pushed in on the weird rectangular area left of the steering wheel... Boom.. Sunglass holder slid out...

Bwahahaha, that's funny after I read this I found the trunk button. Simple things in life I guess. Lol

law242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
another secret is if your proximity sensor stops working to start the car if you pull the cup holder cover off there is a spot to drop the key fob into to let you start the car, that and the hidden key area on the drivers door handle incase the battery is dead

OP
OP
Burgo

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
I thought you all were kidding about this! I even looked and almost gave up thinking it was some "haha, we gotcha" thing. Found it and now my loose pen has a good home :like:
Me too, where is it?
Sponsored