Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

boosted12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z
Hello everyone, heres a refreshing thought--a 2012 ZL1 owner that wants to buy a 2017 GT 350--but at the right price!! ideally at MSRP...just wondering,,,is that possible? I have called several dealers, they all want 5-10K over. I am looking for a dealer I can order a 2017 for about MSRP...Any help GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Thank you!!
Sponsored

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hello everyone, heres a refreshing thought--a 2012 ZL1 owner that wants to buy a 2017 GT 350--but at the right price!! ideally at MSRP...just wondering,,,is that possible? I have called several dealers, they all want 5-10K over. I am looking for a dealer I can order a 2017 for about MSRP...Any help GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Thank you!!
A lot of people here got them at sticker. Have to be patient and keep looking.

I have found one at MSRP today but it has convenience package (no recaros). PM me if interested.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
A lot of people here got them at sticker. Have to be patient and keep looking.

I have found one at MSRP today but it has convenience package (no recaros). PM me if interested.
The dealer I bought mine from was asking 10K over on the phone and when I first entered the dealership. I walked out at MSRP. I don't think you can assume you will get the deal your looking for over the phone.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I've only been looking for a few days and I've found several at MSRP thanks to this thread. Just need to look.

Sponsored

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I found several MSRP deals (and shared a number of them with people from the forum), unfortunately most of these MSRP deals have the convenience package with sofa seats which is why they are MSRP in the first place. These are the custom orders Ford builds without asking the dealer and forces them to sell. I'm sure very soon there will be more.

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
My reply from the dealer:
Hi Jeff,

We do have a Shelby GT350 inbound to our dealership. It is Ruby Red with the over the top racing strip and convenience package. Please take a look at the window sticker below and let me know if you are interested.

Yes, I'm interested. Is the price MSRP?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

The current price on that car is $80,740. We are currently accepting offers. If you would like to make an offer on that car, I would be happy to take it to my General Manager and let you know what he says.

That was 20K over MSRP. I walked.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Hi Jeff,

We do have a Shelby GT350 inbound to our dealership. It is Ruby Red with the over the top racing strip and convenience package. Please take a look at the window sticker below and let me know if you are interested.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

The current price on that car is $80,740. We are currently accepting offers. If you would like to make an offer on that car, I would be happy to take it to my General Manager and let you know what he says.

$20k ADM? wtf is their problem

MCarsFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Everyone needs to STOP PAYING ADM. Not even $1 over sticker.

Msrp deals are everywhere now, things would be much easier if some <insert some nice word here> would stop paying markups.

We control the market not dealers! Hang in there, dont give in!

I found 2 R deals today 10k over. I found 6-7 MSRP deals for base cars. It took me 1-2 days and a few hours of ford.com work. Use your head, dont be lazy, and dont let these unethical stealers take advantage of you.

Sponsored

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
I think its also based on location. I tried every dealer here in Florida and they all want 5-10k over.

tw1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner Trail, 2016 Porsche GT4, 2017 GT350
Hi Jeff,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

This was for a standard GT350, not an R?! Wow...

In my hunt for an R I found multiple dealers willing to part with a GT350 or allocation for one, at MSRP. Best I was able to find on an in-stock R model was $15k including shipping.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Everyone needs to STOP PAYING ADM. Not even $1 over sticker.

Msrp deals are everywhere now, things would be much easier if some <insert some nice word here> would stop paying markups.

We control the market not dealers! Hang in there, dont give in!

I found 2 R deals today 10k over. I found 6-7 MSRP deals for base cars. It took me 1-2 days and a few hours of ford.com work. Use your head, dont be lazy, and dont let these unethical stealers take advantage of you.
Paid an ADM,,,,,, didn't miss one day of work, no travel expenses, no shipping cost. Ordered the car in March and took delivery in June, from local dealer. I haven't given that ADM a second thought to this day,,,, Sorry but would do it again. Who knows I may when the 500 comes out?
Sponsored