Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Umm, so yea, $40K at just about any ford dealer worth their salt. Take a look around.

Edit, also its $40 freaking thousand dollars for a 4cyl. You can get BMW's, mercs and audis for cheaper, with 6's if you look well...

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP M/T

pineapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a piece of sh*t
Plus, the Roush ones don't have any performance upgrades according to whatever I was reading earlier. The improvements over a factory mustang is purely cosmetic.

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
Plus, the Roush ones don't have any performance upgrades according to whatever I was reading earlier. The improvements over a factory mustang is purely cosmetic.
Ya and to me all that cosmetic aint worth the extra cost. If they boosted the performance and had the thing running a second faster then we would be talking. But the way it is no thanks.

Sponsored

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's the problem with Roush. There is no VIN to distinguish it from a normal Mustang...unlike svt Cobras, Mach 1, GT/CS, Shelby etc. A dealership looks at VIN..oh its 15 EBM premium. Most definitely have to sell privately to a Roush enthusiast to get any reasonable return back.

I can't beleive they stuck fake scoops all over the car!! That's the one GREAT thing Ford did was lose all of the hood and side scoops for 15.

Last edited:

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Been out for awhile and that's a lot of money for a body kit.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Same thoughts after viewing a window sticker in one I saw for sale online - the package is nothing but all cosmetic add ons (decals, serial # plate, Roush emblems, rear 1/4 window covers, non-functional side vents near c-pillar, hood scoop taken from prior years GT's, a white shifte rall, etc)

IMO, Roush should offer some sort of drivetrain upgrades for the asking prices on the EB's.

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
I was talking with my brother-in-law who has several of these sitting on his lot. He's had them since late December and hasn't sold but one. I think the asking price is way too much considering that you pay for the car PLUS the Roush parts that are put on them. If the RS1 was the GT with body kit only for 41-45then they would have no problem moving them, but since this is a 30k car with no performance upgrade going for 41k most people are passing.

limequat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I was talking with my brother-in-law who has several of these sitting on his lot. He's had them since late December and hasn't sold but one. I think the asking price is way too much considering that you pay for the car PLUS the Roush parts that are put on them. If the RS1 was the GT with body kit only for 41-45then they would have no problem moving them, but since this is a 30k car with no performance upgrade going for 41k most people are passing.
Plus it's an ugly body kit.

Sponsored

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
I looked at these when I picked up my EB
way overpriced for some add-ons for looks

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
The Ford Dealer I have been talking with has at least 10 Roush Mustangs sitting on the lot and even 2014's. When I was looking at everything up close, everything is stick on with double sided tape! I do like the front bumper the that quad tip exhaust, but look at the right tail pipe, how could Roush install it THAT crooked and not notice?

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Roush usually doesn't install it, dealers add on the package, or at least mine did.

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10K for a plastic body kit and exhaust?. I only see 2 interior changes, a Roush shifter knob and a Roush applique that goes over the 'Mustang Since 1964'. No suspension, wheel/tire, brakes, seating, or power upgrades.
Sponsored