Soler Engineering Throttle body

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I just looked at so e old pics and mine has three notches. The logo on mine is also black in color. Other than that, they look the same.
The logo on mine is black too but for whatever reason my camera didn't want to pick it up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
And in my own view as a user I would agree completely. My statement was only to acknowledge the two dissenting perspectives rather than engage in an argument. Soler Engineering is a company making a very high quality product that at least for me has yielded positive results. Mike was very easy to communicate with and was very open about their product. Very much would not hesitate to get one again for another car.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I have mine on my racecar…..love it

Sponsored

Deadly0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Had to reach out to Mike again regarding my TB. It appears that my second one got stuck open as well - similar symptoms as the first time.

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Had to reach out to Mike again regarding my TB. It appears that my second one got stuck open as well - similar symptoms as the first time.
Oh geez. I have had zero issues with mine, thankfully. Digi signal gt350 TB on my Bullitt.

Deadly0ne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Mike responded very quickly and should have a replacement to me soon. He's been extremely easy to work with and very responsive every time I've reached out to him.

Egparson202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 Audi TTRS
Mike responded very quickly and should have a replacement to me soon. He's been extremely easy to work with and very responsive every time I've reached out to him.
I had a problem with my first Soler throttle body. It was sticking closed when I would lift after very long full throttle runs (e.g. front straight on road course). In my case, Mike was great to work with. He offered to fix it, replace it or refund the purchase.

The replacement had no issue with sticking, and does seem to have a smoother throttle tip in. I’m quite pleased with it. I do occasionally experience an uneven idle, but it’s nothing that concerns me.

Sponsored

dtheo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Buyer
I’m running the TB by itself, no throttle controller installed at this time. Had given a controller consideration but not thinking it’s necessary for my own use, though could still be interesting. The TB has addressed all driveability issues I previously had. So far every aspect of function of the Tab is a marked improvement over the stock TB. I am actively looking for any negatives but so far this thing is just pleasantly surprising.

There is 5-6 different settings with the controller, what is the TB set at without the controller? Max setting?

OP
OP
GTthree50

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
There is 5-6 different settings with the controller, what is the TB set at without the controller? Max setting?
I’m not able to cite technical specs. I’d suggest contacting Soler for specific information.

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
Just ordered mine, without controller, going to have it dyno before and after to see if any HP gains. Will report back. As of now, car is completely stock.
my understanding is the TB helps get into the power quicker, more responsive, but doesn't increase the overall power.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
my understanding is the TB helps get into the power quicker, more responsive, but doesn't increase the overall power.
Do you know anyone who has done back to back track results? If it doesn't increase HP or TQ but makes throttle control faster and more precise, that will show on a track I would think? Otherwise it's like the good old placebo days of installing mods which claimed better performance but in reality lost performance. I just want to see some sort of matrix other than people's opinions. Thanks
Sponsored