Sponsored

Slowly Hating The Appearance Pkg ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
That may happen. I got caught in a major hail storm night before last. It looks like someone took a ball peen hammer to it. No broken glass. The paint is cracked in several places.

PXL_20210429_191755527-1.jpg

Just one of many just like it. Glad I have zero deductible. It is what it is. Gonna need a good litigation lawyer. I'm going after Bernie and AOC. It's their fault. 😆
The hail must have been huge to make that damage. Wow

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Is there an issue with being a "SECOND Amendment" Card Carrying, Protectionist."?
Nope, a citizen has the legal right to protect their family from danger/Harm. Has nothing to do with anything else but protecting ones family.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
The hail must have been huge to make that damage. Wow
Hard ball size. There are dents in the quarter fenders that look like a hammer did it. Many others in the area had glass breakage also.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
If I had to do it all over again, I'd order black without the handling pkg. Strip the decals and badges. And, not run my personalized plate. As I learned long ago in law enforcement and, as a lawyer, "Some people are born stupid. Others practice in front of a mirror !" Yesterday, I'm in the right lane of the interstate, in an active construction zone. Damned if two Mustangs overtake me in the left lane and then pin me while they take pictures. They end up backing up traffic and worse, the lane I'm in is coned off a half mile down the road ......... Damned exit to my right is closed off too. :explode: Rant over y'all. Have a safe driving day.
by the end of the year it will be over, as 45% of Mach 1s ordered are Appearance Pack cars and they will be a dime a dozen.

Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I stopped getting gas at the station in my POS foxbody cause of people. You pull in and everyone stares and someone always has to come over and ask whats done to it. I am not a people person and id rather be left alone. I use gas cans to get gas and put it in at home.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I stopped getting gas at the station in my POS foxbody cause of people. You pull in and everyone stares and someone always has to come over and ask whats done to it. I am not a people person and id rather be left alone. I use gas cans to get gas and put it in at home.
That's when I gin up a fake language and pretend I don't speak English. Usually ends the conversation right there.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I've actually done that. When the C7 Z06 was released, I had one of the first in the Dallas area. Got to where I would not go to the store for anything. I caught one azhat taking a picture of his kid sitting on the hood ! :angry: He was not a happy camper when the police responded. Worse for him, I was still active duty law enforcement. Kind of funny as his lawyer kept changing the court date hoping I wouldn't show up ......... Wrong, I did ! :crackup:

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
That may happen. I got caught in a major hail storm night before last. It looks like someone took a ball peen hammer to it. No broken glass. The paint is cracked in several places.

PXL_20210429_191755527-1.jpg

Just one of many just like it. Glad I have zero deductible. It is what it is. Gonna need a good litigation lawyer. I'm going after Bernie and AOC. It's their fault. 😆
This may be a good break for you. Now after seeing all those golf ball size dents in your rig, people will stop giving you compliments or asking you questions. A blessing in disguise indeed.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Kind of funny as his lawyer kept changing the court date hoping I wouldn't show up ......... Wrong, I did !
What was the charge?

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
If I had to do it all over again, I'd order black without the handling pkg. Strip the decals and badges. And, not run my personalized plate. As I learned long ago in law enforcement and, as a lawyer, "Some people are born stupid. Others practice in front of a mirror !" Yesterday, I'm in the right lane of the interstate, in an active construction zone. Damned if two Mustangs overtake me in the left lane and then pin me while they take pictures. They end up backing up traffic and worse, the lane I'm in is coned off a half mile down the road ......... Damned exit to my right is closed off too. :explode: Rant over y'all. Have a safe driving day.
Don't let a couple idiots make you hate your car. If you let others decide your ride you'll be trading it in for a Chevy volt. By this time next year you'll have yet another mustang cruising done the highway. They'll all be chasing down the S650s.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
So basically you saying you love all the attention without actually saying you love all the attention. Clever. Haha.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.