Sponsored

Slowly Hating The Appearance Pkg ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
If I had to do it all over again, I'd order black without the handling pkg. Strip the decals and badges. And, not run my personalized plate. As I learned long ago in law enforcement and, as a lawyer, "Some people are born stupid. Others practice in front of a mirror !" Yesterday, I'm in the right lane of the interstate, in an active construction zone. Damned if two Mustangs overtake me in the left lane and then pin me while they take pictures. They end up backing up traffic and worse, the lane I'm in is coned off a half mile down the road ......... Damned exit to my right is closed off too. :explode: Rant over y'all. Have a safe driving day.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
If I had to do it all over again, I'd order black without the handling pkg. Strip the decals and badges. And, not run my personalized plate. As I learned long ago in law enforcement and, as a lawyer, "Some people are born stupid. Others practice in front of a mirror !" Yesterday, I'm in the right lane of the interstate, in an active construction zone. Damned if two Mustangs overtake me in the left lane and then pin me while they take pictures. They end up backing up traffic and worse, the lane I'm in is coned off a half mile down the road ......... Damned exit to my right is closed off too. :explode: Rant over y'all. Have a safe driving day.
LOL. Part of the reason I ordered silver - figured it was about as stealth as you can get while still always looking clean!

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I am truly serious. This is becoming an issue. I love the car, not the attention it draws. Even simply stopping for fuel has become a PITA. I now fuel at late night when fewer are out and about.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I am truly serious. This is becoming an issue. I love the car, not the attention it draws. Even simply stopping for fuel has become a PITA. I now fuel at late night when fewer are out and about.
I hope I dont have this issue, but it wont bother me to much, since I work 10pm-6am, and do most of my driving when the roads are empty. 😈Lol. I ordered the FJG, and I semi-regret not getting shadow black with red calipers, but if I ordered the black, I knew I would semi regret not getting the FJG. Why cant I just have both? 😢

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
You're a star!
Can I have your autograph?? lol

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Well, that's the price we pay to have a Nice Car which stands out.

IMG_20210322_144437720_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I can cope with the questions and picture taking when I fuel. It is the stupidity of some on the highway at 60 + in a damned construction zone. That is down right lunacy.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Convertibles are worse (Race Red too). When the top is down everyone wants to have a conversation. Yesterday it was some 1%er on a Harley riding behind me. We carried on a conversation while driving down the road!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I can cope with the questions and picture taking when I fuel. It is the stupidity of some on the highway at 60 + in a damned construction zone. That is down right lunacy.
It's not like you are driving a test mule either. There are plenty of high res pics out there.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Pull the stickers and fender badges. I wanna see those beautiful, hole-free front fenders.

Sponsored

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Hopefully it will subside after awhile. Not a lot of Mach’s out right now.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
welcome to the club sir...I had NO idea how much talking I would have to do when I got the 350r :cwl:

and it’s not any one section of the populace either...it’s all generations and genders; grandpas, teenage girls, harley guys, they all wanna ask questions :thumbsup:😁

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Well you have a sexy car, I would pin you too.

kidding.... it's a nice color and sexy tho.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are driving to slow , that is the problem :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.