shall i pull the trigger?

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So I just went through your exact scenario. I'd suggest waiting until the one you want comes around...and it will. I was looking for three months before I came across the one that meet all my criteria. Prior to that I'd see plenty that were what I wanted option wise, but I didn't like the price and they were not willing to come down far enough. Or I'd find plenty in the price range, however they were not the year or options I wanted. Just a week ago I found the perfect match and bought it. Don't be afraid to haggle the price, they will come down if they want to sell it. Honestly at the end of the day its your money and do whatever makes you happy, regardless of what us internet knuckleheads say/think.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zent

Zent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Premium
Yeah i thought about it and i definitely want 301A. Sucks though cos literally every single used s550 around me is a base and the few premiums are going for above msrp used xD

Gonna hang around and see if i can find a deal and if not i have decided to factory order in january from our man at Granger cos if i order it now it will arrive in the middle of the snowy winter, but if i order it on january i should get it in spring right in time for my birthday xD

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
I love my Premium :sunglasses:
Luxury car with a big ass motor and a stick đź•ą

don't do it, you'll regret it

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Just disappointed this wasn’t a Firearms thread after reading the title!:frown:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
2019 GT base only 5k miles, $32,500 no haggle price. Only thing I don't like is that it's a non-premium and doesn't have 301A either, but it's not a huge deal breaker to me and atm it's the cheapest and lowest mileage and cleanest stang for sale in my area. Best deal I've seen yet. I'm worried if I don't jump on this someone else will.

Very tempted!
2019 300A PP1 new off the showroom floor $36k OTD. Just as a frame of reference.
I prefer 300A over 301A actually. The voice recog is better and the minimal screen also means I have no opportunity to be distracted by it. My EB/PP had the screen and it was just plain slow and pointless distraction. Android Auto Maps was temperamental at best. The F150 has the screen and Ford NAV and I tolerate it.

A proper phone mount is all you need really.

Last edited:

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
right on thanks. Yeah seems like that guy is in Iowa right? so would i have to drive to him or would he be able to have the car delivered to my place?
also Horsham PA. Might want to change your profile to have a zip code or something. 98% of the people here are USA so it doesn't help us help you.

Delivery can run about $1000-1500 depending what you want. Surely, a 3 day trip chasing all the curves between the dealer and your house is worth far more?

Get the dealer to align the car to the BMR recommended specs right off the truck. Ford factory alignment blows assuming they even got it within their so-called specs.

Last edited:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
2019 300A PP1 new off the showroom floor $36k OTD. Just as a frame of reference.
I prefer 300A over 301A actually. The voice recog is better and the minimal screen also means I have no opportunity to be distracted by it. My EB/PP had the screen and it was just plain slow and pointless distraction. Android Auto Maps was temperamental at best. The F150 has the screen and Ford NAV and I tolerate it.

A proper phone mount is all you need really.
Also no constant cleaning of the screen or giving up and just living with the constant finger print smudges. I'm with you on preferring the "calculator", but I also understand we're in the minority.

MOST people are going to want to stick with 301A at the minimum. 300A can't just be "not a deal breaker", you have to specifically want it.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also no constant cleaning of the screen or giving up and just living with the constant finger print smudges.
what's hillarious is I left the protective sheet with the yellow corner on my car the entire time I owned it. Sold it to one of these Internet outfits for stupid money and they ripped it right off.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Well, As a Wise Man Once Said: "You've Got To Ask Yourself One Question: DO I FEEL LUCKY"?, Do what ever makes you happy and afford. Theirs no way I could recommend No, when I have absolutely blown so much money on stuff and never got a return dollar for. This investment, regardless you will get a return if you ever sell it. Good luck
Sponsored

Last edited: