Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Quoted for proof that you were in possession of OP parts. OP simply has to prove that the "Detective Sanders" story is another diversion and you will still be held responsible. Quick call to that Police Dept will clear that up.
if it was B.S i would have just deleted my 6g account

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
if he he needed it he has all the proof he needs. we have gone back and forth for a year.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Yes, post it up. End this quick.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I really hope this is a mixup. Having said that, it should be super easy to clear up. If/when Detective Sanders or any other representatives from the police department recovered property, they should have completed a Property Report (usually carbon copied with multiple pages, one of which should have been labeled; receipt and left at the location where the property was recovered) detailing exactly what they recovered, as well as from who or where it was recovered (such as, locker or shelf in back room of shop). Police departments do this because it is a way to establish a chain of custody, so that if/when a case goes to court, said evidence can be located within the PD’s evidence storage facility and checked out to be presented as evidence in court if necessary and/or returned to it’s rightful owner, if it is determined that no crime has been committed. Providing OP with a copy of the Property Report (receipt) bearing the PD’s case number and a copy of Det. Sander’s business card with his contact information would help you guys sort this out. To the OP, if that I formation isn’t provided to you, perhaps you could contact the Clearlake PD yourself and ask to speak with Det. Sanders (likely working in the Property Crimes Unit), to get this ironed out and hopefully, your property returned to you.

Last edited:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
The drama. The suspense. 😩😩😩

Are you not entertained!?

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
when he posted allegations how many of you asked him for proof. most of you convicted me before hearing what i had to say and only one person had the character to bring this thread to my attention

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
when he posted allegations how many of you asked him for proof. most of you convicted me before hearing what i had to say and only one person had the character to bring this thread to my attention
Probably because you've made yourself look like a d bag on multiple posts...

I'm still in disbelief someone would actually send you something to be built. Considering how you treat people on the group...

Hope this gets cleared up but also, hope people learn not to do business with you.. GL

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
when he posted allegations how many of you asked him for proof.
If it was my rep being tarnished I'd post the receipt and end it. Nothing illegal or unethical by doing so.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It would be in the best interest of both Jackson and the OP to work together and sort this out. In the end, one of two things will or should have occurred.

1. Jackson or OP will be cleared of any shadiness or wrongdoing and their credibility restored here on M6G, especially for Jackson, if he earns a living building engines and vehicles.

2. Jackson or OP won’t be cleared of any shadiness or wrongdoing, in which case that can serve to alert others to avoid doing business with either of them.

Work together to right the ship fellas and clear this whole thing up for yourselves and the sake of all other members here on M6G.
Sponsored