Scammed by Jackson1320

Replicator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT (RS3 Clone)
You don't have to post anything other than the stated items on the property receipt. Redact any personal information if you must. If it matches that'll end this and you can move on with an untarnished name.

EDIT: Giving benefit of doubt here since we seem to live in a society that likes to burn people at the stake without any burden of proof either way. If a transaction was made to Jackson using the stolen credit card it was probably through some personal means such as paypal, Zelle, ETC. Investigators would have payed Jackson a visit to see the nature of the transaction(If he was involved) and Jackson would have explained and surrendered the material received for the service(with property receipt). One thing with people who do perform in acts of fraud(if OP is) is they will take down anyone they can once caught.

If OP is being honest he can access the statements that show the CC transactions(not receipts, the CC statement) between himself and Jackson as well as the material transactions where he bought them from. Obviously redacting any personal information.

Proof up boys.
Sponsored

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You don't have to post anything other than the stated items on the property receipt. Redact any personal information if you must. If it matches that'll end this and you can move on with an untarnished name.

EDIT: Giving benefit of doubt here since we seem to live in a society that likes to burn people at the stake without any burden of proof either way. If a transaction was made to Jackson using the stolen credit card it was probably through some personal means such as paypal, Zelle, ETC. Investigators would have payed Jackson a visit to see the nature of the transaction(If he was involved) and Jackson would have explained and surrendered the material received for the service(with property receipt). One thing with people who do perform in acts of fraud(if OP is) is they will take down anyone they can once caught.

If OP is being honest he can access the statements that show the CC transactions between himself and Jackson as well as the material transactions where he bought them from. Obviously redacting any personal information.

Proof up boys.
I dunno about how cops handle shit in Cali, but my guys would have asked for any and all information about the person who sent the parts and went and got his ass. Not wait months on end to "apprehend" him when he drops by to pick the parts up. Now today it's easy to find a person with social media and shit.

Replicator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
I dunno about how cops handle shit in Cali, but my guys would have asked for any and all information about the person who sent the parts and went and got his ass. Not wait months on end to "apprehend" him when he drops by to pick the parts up. Now today it's easy to find a person with social media and shit.
I completely agree but I have also seen situations where there is a bigger picture and they are trying to get to the root of the problem. For example the credit cards weren't stolen by the end user but sold to him situation. It's similar to the huge mail fraud bust that just happen recently out there. You use the low hanging fruit to chop down the entire tree. I have my theory on who's being honest here but I also believe it is not fair to persecute either without solid evidence to either claim.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm not persecuting Jackson or anyone else. I think BEFORE this became a M6G situation it could have been solved. I mean a year? Jeezus; that's got to be one hell of a tree if they are willing to wait that long to cut it ....

I also don't doubt parts are hard to get around the time this was happening.
It took TKM 6+ months to get all my parts for a SHORT BLOCK!

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Yes it took 6 months to get parts, everything was on back order. Yes I decided not to build, and was going to pay you for your troubles. My wife was divorcing me. All projects stopped for the most part. So I was supposed to send you more money for shipping? Anyways we agreed that I was coming to California and you would hols the parts. You also offered to meet me when you visited family in socal. You never once complained or asked me to do something different. You have my phone number, have Sanders call me ill.go there this weekend.

I'll post receipts later, and some of the text string. This was not a misunderstanding.

Replicator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
I'm not persecuting Jackson or anyone else. I think BEFORE this became a M6G situation it could have been solved. I mean a year? Jeezus; that's got to be one hell of a tree if they are willing to wait that long to cut it ....

I also don't doubt parts are hard to get around the time this was happening.
It took TKM 6+ months to get all my parts for a SHORT BLOCK!
It sounds like from Jackson's timeline the seizure happen within the last month. IF OP did abandon the parts with Jackson to avoid having the material in his possession for some reason I could see this timeline as well as yes it is difficult getting the material.

On this flip side IF Jackson was pissed about storing material for so long and OP pulling out of the deal he could try reselling the parts to recoup costs. Or just assumed OP abandoned parts with him and sold them and is trying to cover for it now.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
It sounds like from Jackson's timeline the seizure happen within the last month. IF OP did abandon the parts with Jackson to avoid having the material in his possession for some reason I could see this timeline as well as yes it is difficult getting the material.

On this flip side IF Jackson was pissed about storing material for so long and OP pulling out of the deal he could try reselling the parts to recoup costs. Or just assumed OP abandoned parts with him and sold them and is trying to cover for it now.
No I wanted the parts back to build later after I am done paying the x wife and getting my life back together. He offered to sale my parts for me, I'd have done that if I wanted money right away.

I offered to pay him what he originally asked for assembly. The only money I was saving was shipping, and then delaying the cost of putting a new motor in to a future date. He never once asked me to hurry, again we agreed to the timeline. Why would he be passed about my paying him to store parts?

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Correct me if I’m wrong….If OP was in possession of all parts, whether or not he obtained them legally or illegally, and he privately shipped them to Jackson1320. How the F would authorities know that Jackson1320 has these parts??? If OP bought them online with a stolen credit card authorities would show up at OP’s house not Jackson1320.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Correct me if I’m wrong….If OP was in possession of all parts, whether or not he obtained them legally or illegally, and he privately shipped them to Jackson1320. How the F would authorities know that Jackson1320 has these parts??? If OP bought them online with a stolen credit card authorities would show up at OP’s house not Jackson1320.
This is correct and how it would work. Funny though still have the same card and it works.

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red (All original)
Clear Lake PD has 25 officers (if this is the correct PD) according to their website. OP have you called and spoken to Detective Sanders?

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
OP
OP

andrewtac