Sponsored

Scammed by Jackson1320

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
@Jackson1320 , you're a low rent and always will be. Sorry OP, but the low rent sold ur stuff for pennies on the dollar and smoked it.
Sponsored

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
WTF, I’ll join the pile on before the moderators lock this thread up.
Action Jackson did a phenomenal job at derailing TDSTUART’s engine build thread and now we all know the rest of the story.

Last edited:

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Glad you kept asking questions.
Thanks you told me that it doesn’t sound right. I would have been scammed if it wasn’t for your help!

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Michael Wayne Jackson is another alias. DOB August 24,1981, Drivers license number is B8316575,Chevrolet Silverado 1500, He's behind on his child support : has a judgment for that along with 4 other judgments.
5425 Olympia Drive
Kelseyville CA 95451

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Michael Wayne Jackson is another alias. DOB August 24,1981, Drivers license number is B8316575,Chevrolet Silverado 1500, He's behind on his child support : has a judgment for that along with 4 other judgments.
5425 Olympia Drive
Kelseyville CA 95451
Public records!

Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
5425 Olympia Drive
Kelseyville CA 95451
Good lord.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
5425 Olympia Drive
Kelseyville CA 95451
The news article posted earlier was from 2018 and said he was 30. Is this a different Michael Jackson?

jpalmerino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus, 2017 AG GT350
If we learned anything about this guy today, it’s how stupid he actually is.

He actually got on and defended himself with some stupid easy to disprove story.

Anyone who rips off another hard working individual is a complete piece of trash.

Btw if everyone will put his name in every post, Google will index it very high and anyone that ever searches his name will find this post.

James Michael Shane Jackson
James Michael Jackson
James Shane Jackson
James Jackson
Michael Jackson
Michael Shane Jackson
James Shane Jackson
James Michael Jackson

C9A4C6E4-F3D3-4F73-A1AB-B0C5C3DDA75A.jpeg
I mean, should we even waste our time with Michael Jackson? Even with all the worlds power….

Sponsored

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The problem isn't this guy. The problem is our justice system. Police for profit now dominates everything. "Cops," law enforcement, whatever you want to refer to them as, don't GAF. They just don't.

Several years ago I was shopping for a high end TV. Made the mistake of wiring a company (with a legit website) the money before checking their BBB. After being led on for weeks, I reached out to the Sherriff's department where the address is located. Spoke with a detective who had multiple cases open on the same guy. You can imagine my frustration as to why they hadn't arrested him and charged him with any number of felonies. The detective basically told me that because he had a business and had serviced at least some customers, it's a civil matter. (so lesson here is, if you want to rob someone, just open a business, serve a few people, then take in money for goods or services and keep it. Make sure each individual you rob is less than say $4k and they're all far away. That way, when your victims learn their only path is to sue you, they'll have to weigh legal fees and representation (across the country) against the amount of money they're already owed.

Furthermore, the detective fully admitted that he'd done this many times, setup a business, screw people, let the bad reviews and anger pile up. Declare bankruptcy and then start a new business. Zero justice.

Couple years ago, my father had tools stolen from his workshop. He reported it to the county Sherriff's department. Then he went searching pawn shops. He found his tools (with invoices and matching serial number proof). Sherriff's deputy said "there's nothing we can do." Even though the pawn shop owner had bought stolen property, even though the person who sold it had to submit a copy of their driver's license, they would not reveal who it was and the dumbass cops refused to do anything. Apparently a few years ago they changed the state laws (at the lobby of pawn shop owners I'm sure) that the Pawn shop owner doesn't have to return the stolen property (some bullshit about creating a second victim). So my father has PROOF, they have the person that sold the items, but the cops say they can't do anything.

In a world where the laws and law enforcement are worth anything, he should be able to report this and they would arrest this douchebag and he'd either have to pay or stay in jail.

Ironically, the best protection now is to simply use a service/card/payment process that has ironclad reclaim policy. Paypal Goods and Services is about the best there is. You submit a claim and within 2 weeks, you have your money back in your account. I'll never purchase anything again from someone suspect that isn't PPG&S. Legit major purchases to reputable retailers, credit card is fine. Furthermore, the businesses/people that refuse PPG&S is a dead giveaway they've fucked over people in the past and PP revoked their privileges.

There's nothing more frustrated than being screwed over and KNOWING who did it and there's virtually NOTHING that law enforcement will do and of course if you take matters into your own hands, it'll be you in cuffs. It's one thing to be scammed by an anonymous/uknown, but when you KNOW who did it, it's a travesty of justice.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Very interesting. Glad I didn’t do business with him.

He was helpful but also an asshole to anyone who disagreed with what he said.

You can tell he is a scammer because he hasn’t posted the proof. “I’ll post the receipts if OP is okay with it”. I think the OP has been asking for the proof lmao…

If I was a engine builder and got accused of something like this I would have the most posts in the thread, with all the proof I could possibly post that I was innocent…

Sorry to the OP, sounds like you were trying to do the right thing, you were esentially offering to pay him for holding the parts, even tho Jackson claims you weren’t. Sounds like he had the parts for a while figured you weren’t ever going to pay him and he sold them. Now he’s fucked.

Hope the second wife works out. But if you ever need a sugar baby I will gladly put on a dress if you buy me car parts aswell:crackup:
(Also maybe a prenup this time and split the finances?)

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
The problem isn't this guy. The problem is our justice system. Police for profit now dominates everything. "Cops," law enforcement, whatever you want to refer to them as, don't GAF. They just don't.

Several years ago I was shopping for a high end TV. Made the mistake of wiring a company (with a legit website) the money before checking their BBB. After being led on for weeks, I reached out to the Sherriff's department where the address is located. Spoke with a detective who had multiple cases open on the same guy. You can imagine my frustration as to why they hadn't arrested him and charged him with any number of felonies. The detective basically told me that because he had a business and had serviced at least some customers, it's a civil matter. (so lesson here is, if you want to rob someone, just open a business, serve a few people, then take in money for goods or services and keep it. Make sure each individual you rob is less than say $4k and they're all far away. That way, when your victims learn their only path is to sue you, they'll have to weigh legal fees and representation (across the country) against the amount of money they're already owed.

Furthermore, the detective fully admitted that he'd done this many times, setup a business, screw people, let the bad reviews and anger pile up. Declare bankruptcy and then start a new business. Zero justice.

Couple years ago, my father had tools stolen from his workshop. He reported it to the county Sherriff's department. Then he went searching pawn shops. He found his tools (with invoices and matching serial number proof). Sherriff's deputy said "there's nothing we can do." Even though the pawn shop owner had bought stolen property, even though the person who sold it had to submit a copy of their driver's license, they would not reveal who it was and the dumbass cops refused to do anything. Apparently a few years ago they changed the state laws (at the lobby of pawn shop owners I'm sure) that the Pawn shop owner doesn't have to return the stolen property (some bullshit about creating a second victim). So my father has PROOF, they have the person that sold the items, but the cops say they can't do anything.

In a world where the laws and law enforcement are worth anything, he should be able to report this and they would arrest this douchebag and he'd either have to pay or stay in jail.

Ironically, the best protection now is to simply use a service/card/payment process that has ironclad reclaim policy. Paypal Goods and Services is about the best there is. You submit a claim and within 2 weeks, you have your money back in your account. I'll never purchase anything again from someone suspect that isn't PPG&S. Legit major purchases to reputable retailers, credit card is fine. Furthermore, the businesses/people that refuse PPG&S is a dead giveaway they've fucked over people in the past and PP revoked their privileges.

There's nothing more frustrated than being screwed over and KNOWING who did it and there's virtually NOTHING that law enforcement will do and of course if you take matters into your own hands, it'll be you in cuffs. It's one thing to be scammed by an anonymous/uknown, but when you KNOW who did it, it's a travesty of justice.
Yes it sucks that you need to sue people to get justice.

But yes thank god for PayPal. You know they are a scammer when they refuse to use PayPal. Like it has buyer and seller protection….

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Yes it sucks that you need to sue people to get justice.

But yes thank god for PayPal. You know they are a scammer when they refuse to use PayPal. Like it has buyer and seller protection….
I've been screwed by a very well known vendor on here. Wasn't a lot of money and I'd purchased from him before, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to save us both the fees and just use friends and family.

I've also went to purchase from someone on here who made a flimsy excuse as to why he didn't do PPG&S. Even though he came well referenced, I was like, yeah, no thanks. Unless it's a corporate retailer (I'll use my credit card), if it's someone I don't know, it's either cash in person or PPG&S. That's about the only way you don't ever risk getting screwed over.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10

I feel like I have heard cases like this where ultimately the states attorney general office can get involved. Not sure on how that process works, but maybe there’s a direction to look. It might not be high profile enough, but all they can say is no. They definitely won’t look into it if it’s never brought to their attention though.
Sponsored