Sponsored

Scammed by Jackson1320

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You are correct there where a couple trying to stay neutral which I understand. It still blows my mind how long he kept me going long after I was giving him parts or money.
See my problem with it being a "stolen" credit card is that this: nowadays you almost have to pull identity theft to get big ticket items sent out with all the checks and balances. ANYTIME I buy stuff for my car or book trips my first transaction is almost always immediately blocked if I don't use something "trusted" with a virtual number.

Secondly once you're card has been compromised almost IMMEDIATELY they will lock it down and send out a new card, so at best they get ONE item. Also, if you ordered them yourself, then shipped them to him yourself. Most certainly, it would not have come to light in Cali that someone defrauded a credit card company.

Third, DELAYS ON PARTS. So you're telling me that ALL THESE PARTS with delays on them took all this time then 10+ months later AFTER the money has been exchanged NOW ITS FRAUD?

lolololol dood.... I'm not trying to denigrate this misspelling guy but damn have a better lie sir.
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Sorry to hear of your troubles OP.

From what I recall, Jackson1320 was a cancerous contributor to the forum. Always seemed to come off as an ass. Seems to be fully confirmed.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

From what I recall, Jackson1320 was a cancerous contributor to the forum. Always seemed to come off as an ass. Seems to be fully confirmed.
Literally if he's innocent he could give all the info here from the PD but we still wait in suspense.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
If someone “allegedly” decides to keep a clients parts and then puts them in their own vehicle it seems like the options for recourse available are pretty limited if you have to go to court to obtain an order to get the police to search for your property. The person playing “finders keepers” has plenty of notice and time to hide the evidence. Additionally, the cost to go to court both in fees, time, and attorneys costs provides protection for an “alleged” bad actor. Plus, even if you take someone to court and get a judgement based on receipts and documented communication you would still have to collect. It sounds like a calculated move by someone experienced in these matters. The main mistake that I see in “allegedly” scamming someone in this manner would be choosing someone that they are doing business with on an open forum since the reputation damage will severely limit any future business prospects.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Jackson said once and implied once the parts were confiscated from his shop. He also said once and implied once the parts were confiscated from Bob’s machine shop. So which is it? Furthermore, why were the parts at the machine shop to begin with if they were in his possession for 6 or 12 and no funds received?

Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

Proves you are what you eat lol

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
I was trying to buy a block from him . Glad I didn't send him the 7k lol

Sponsored

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
If someone “allegedly” decides to keep a clients parts and then puts them in their own vehicle it seems like the options for recourse available are pretty limited if you have to go to court to obtain an order to get the police to search for your property. The person playing “finders keepers” has plenty of notice and time to hide the evidence. Additionally, the cost to go to court both in fees, time, and attorneys costs provides protection for an “alleged” bad actor. Plus, even if you take someone to court and get a judgement based on receipts and documented communication you would still have to collect. It sounds like a calculated move by someone experienced in these matters. The main mistake that I see in “allegedly” scamming someone in this manner would be choosing someone that they are doing business with on an open forum since the reputation damage will severely limit any future business prospects.
the objective here is simple

1. stop the bleed: end his source of scam revenue
2. shine a big bright light on him
3. cops start asking questions and take notice that makes it harder to rip people off
4. maybe this causes him to get picked up on some other charge
5. roach gets another ride through the pokey.

did i mention I love exposing scammers?

Last edited:

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
If you have all of the conversations you had with him. receipts and all of the shipping information. I suggest you contact his local PD and file a report. Since he stole over $2500 is consider larceny. They will for sure look into specially with his previous track record

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
f you have all of the conversations you had with him. receipts and all of the shipping information. I suggest you contact his local PD and file a report.
This, In Ca felony theft is more than 950.
Sponsored