Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Roush Heat Extractor Turn Signals

Ever since I installed the Roush heat extractors I have been looking for a way to return to factory function with the hood mounted turn signals. American Muscle, and many other retailers, have recently introduced a product to do just that. It took a considerable amount of time and effort to fashion the red lenses for the lights. Without the lenses the install would look pretty tacky with a white rubber tube showing whenever the red LEDs weren't flashing. That all being said, the final install looks great, and when the led lights up all 4 of the vents on the heat extractor it has a really cool night time effect!
_20160404_104525.jpg
DSC_0873.jpg
DSC_0872.jpg
DSC_0867.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Tint & Vinyl

This last weekend I had satin black vinyl applied to the bumper, I had some graphics, that Big Worm printed up for me, applied to the front quarters, the Roush quarter window scoops were installed, I had gloss black vinyl laid over the glass just in front of the scoops, and had the windows tinted 50% all around. I have had almost 3000 views on my build and have received some great comments along the way, but not many lately...

Most of the stuff I do is pretty much standard, but I would love to get some comment/opinions, good or bad, on these recent exterior mods. Let me know what you think! :cheers:

Last edited:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Looks great! I like the subtle mods and I look forward to seeing what you will do next. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Whats the latest updates on your rig jvandy50? I know u must have some exhasust and springs because I saw your old ones for sale lol!

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Whats the latest updates on your rig jvandy50? I know u must have some exhasust and springs because I saw your old ones for sale lol!
I did the BMR performance springs, steeda clutch spring, and FRPP touring catback. Made it a whole new car. Have some project 6GR wheels on the way and an MGW shifter setting on my kitchen table(waiting on my anarchy ball still). After that I'm strictly saving for FI!

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did the BMR performance springs, steeda clutch spring, and FRPP touring catback. Made it a whole new car. Have some project 6GR wheels on the way and an MGW shifter setting on my kitchen table(waiting on my anarchy ball still). After that I'm strictly saving for FI!
Nice choices! You've gotta post some pics once those 6GR wheels are on. They are going to look sick with the magnetic paint. Did you go black or gun metal?

Sponsored
OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks great, where did you get the mats from?
I got them on Alibaba. Its like the Chinese version of Amazon. My go to place for cheap plasticky items lol. They took several weeks to arrive, but as you will see they cost practically nothing. Gotta love the exchange rate on that one!

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Nice choices! You've gotta post some pics once those 6GR wheels are on. They are going to look sick with the magnetic paint. Did you go black or gun metal?
i went black and literally can't wait to have my wheel wells filled out!

hopefully we will have some mobile app by then and i'll post up:cheers:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I picked up these cool little interior storage mats. There is one for each door, the cup holders, the glove box, and the storage below the stereo. They are a nice touch with the redline interior...
I really like these. Nice touch:) Where you pick them up?

Never mind. Should have read the full thread. Ha ha :)

OP
OP
96MUSTANG06

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I really like these. Nice touch:) Where you pick them up?

Never mind. Should have read the full thread. Ha ha :)
You're good lol! Sometimes the small inexpensive touches are the coolest! Thanks for checking out the build :headbang:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
This last weekend I had satin black vinyl applied to the bumper, I had some graphics, that Big Worm printed up for me, applied to the front quarters, the Roush quarter window scoops were installed, I had gloss black vinyl laid over the glass just in front of the scoops, and had the windows tinted 50% all around. I have had almost 3000 views on my build and have received some great comments along the way, but not many lately...

Most of the stuff I do is pretty much standard, but I would love to get some comment/opinions, good or bad, on these recent exterior mods. Let me know what you think! :cheers:

I like this look.:D

High gloss black your mirror caps and tint your heads and she will look perfect. :thumbsup:
Sponsored