Sponsored

ProCharger Vs Whipple

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I'd personally go with an ESS G3 if I were picking FI for my Mach 1.
I’ve been scouting the ESS thread/page, little better than half way through it and ran across your post. I’m impressed with the unit and the thread in general so far. Something I’m considering as well
Sponsored

OP
OP
2022 Mach 1

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
I’ve been scouting the ESS thread/page, little better than half way through it and ran across your post. I’m impressed with the unit and the thread in general so far. Something I’m considering as well
Well living in California and not wanting a bunch of issues I'm choosing to go with someone who has a CARB E.O.

OP
OP
2022 Mach 1

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
Thats understandable. I’m still making my way through the thread, not sure if/when they will be carb. Have you heard anything ?
Whipple is. Procharger is finalizing within the next few weeks and should be done by the new year per my last communication with them. I don't know if ESS will ever go through the process as it is costly.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I love the whipple, my only complaint is that it is a quiet blower. I want that mofo to scream at high rpms. Either way I know the M1 will be a rocket and sound even better with a whipple but that whine is something I wish it had, I fell in love with it since the 03 Cobras.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I love the whipple, my only complaint is that it is a quiet blower. I want that mofo to scream at high rpms. Either way I know the M1 will be a rocket and sound even better with a whipple but that whine is something I wish it had, I fell in love with it since the 03 Cobras.
Shawn Foster whine mod I think is what you want.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Shawn Foster whine mod I think is what you want.
10-4 , I heard about it, but then someone mentioned it is not as noticeable. Either way once I get it installed I will post my thoughts on it.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Sound tube mod?

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Sound tube mod?

Does muffler deletes and complains can’t hear supercharger whine. Hmmm…. Okay. I’m all for being able to have an aggressive sounding car but muffler deletes on a street driven car are just obnoxious and give all owners a bad name. On top of it she wants to add long tubes so it’ll be an open exhaust just out the rear, as loud as possible all the time. <SMH>

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Sound tube mod?

Wow! That sounds badass! With the stage 1 I’ll get probably be a tad quieter so I think it would be perfect Thanks

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Wow! That sounds badass! With the stage 1 I’ll get probably be a tad quieter so I think it would be perfect Thanks
Less induction noise and a larger pulley should keep it quieter then the Stage 2 set up. You could always partially block the tube to turn the sound down if it gets annoying.
Sponsored