Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I don't think so. I sent my logs to get reviewed and he said the fuel looked fine. The car also made power on the dyno but I'm thinking it's because he just rolled into it nice and slow. It has a triple pump setup in it but who knows.

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
After reading the above post about fuel, I started reading about fuel. My car has the Sai Lai triple pump kit with ID1000s. Can those injectors handle the 4 inch pulley? Doesn't seem like they can from what I've read. I'm thinking I need 1300s or bigger.

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
After reading the above post about fuel, I started reading about fuel. My car has the Sai Lai triple pump kit with ID1000s. Can those injectors handle the 4 inch pulley? Doesn't seem like they can from what I've read. I'm thinking I need 1300s or bigger.
Probably cutting it short, im on 1050x on a p1x and im sure fuel cut is somewhere around 850hp -900 for these. you might want to upgrade regardless if its not the problem

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Agreed! I'll be calling Sai first thing in the am. Weird it wouldn't show up on the data log that it was short on fuel.

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Agreed! I'll be calling Sai first thing in the am. Weird it wouldn't show up on the data log that it was short on fuel.
Yeah odd for sure, you already broke down entire set up to your tuner as to everything it includes? As said from someone in here, do your regular maintenance like plugs, oil, PC oil, check belt tightness, make sure all pulleys are tight and not loose, test the fuel pumps as well, check Fuel pressure from the regulator.. etc tedious but worth a shot

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeah odd for sure, you already broke down entire set up to your tuner as to everything it includes? As said from someone in here, do your regular maintenance like plugs, oil, PC oil, check belt tightness, make sure all pulleys are tight and not loose, test the fuel pumps as well, check Fuel pressure from the regulator.. etc tedious but worth a shot
Ya. The tuner is Palm Beach Dyno so he asks for all the mods, etc... I've done everything you mentioned except testing the pumps and fuel pressure. I am still going to upgrade those injectors though. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I hit up Sai this am to see what he says. My guess is it's starving for gas. Either way gonna get bigger injectors. I feel like the 1000s are right on the edge.. Thanks guys

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I hit up Sai this am to see what he says. My guess is it's starving for gas. Either way gonna get bigger injectors. I feel like the 1000s are right on the edge.. Thanks guys
Good move, i was running out of injector with 1000s on the p1sc blower.