Performance Pack Spare Tire

CS19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I don't think that this model has been covered. That's the GT California Special. I have a 2019 and while it does not have Brembo brakes, it has a larger than GT brake caliper made by Continental. I wonder if the standard GT wheel has enough clearance.
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I don't think that this model has been covered. That's the GT California Special. I have a 2019 and while it does not have Brembo brakes, it has a larger than GT brake caliper made by Continental. I wonder if the standard GT wheel has enough clearance.
If you go to the configuration tool on Ford.com, the GT CS let's you add the standard Mustang spare tire kit, so it does not appear that the brake calipers are an issue in that case.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes that is correct. For a front tire puncture you will need to put a back tire on the front and the spare in the rear.
I believe a PP rear will rub the strut if you don't add a spacer.

CS19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
If you go to the configuration tool on Ford.com, the GT CS let's you add the standard Mustang spare tire kit, so it does not appear that the brake calipers are an issue in that case.
That's awesome! Thanks for your help!

Sponsored

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
Not sure but just another reason to just get the AA spare. Yes it’s a lot of money but so was the PP package to start with.
But there are options out there at half the cost.

Sponsored

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
What part number did you search for? 529103N900?

I used auto parts dot com for my search. I did not search for the wheel by part number. Anyhow, in the search fields I selected 2015, Hyundai Equus, 19x4 alloy. Your local auto junk yard may have one. I don't know the fitment of the other years, but I'm assuming that if there is a 19x4 option for other model years, that should fit the bill.

When I was looking for mine, I called the vendor that had the wheel I wanted and asked him the hub pattern, he replied with the dimension that fit the Mustang. Told him to invoice me and a week or so later it was delivered.

Rippermac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP A10
I used auto parts dot com for my search. I did not search for the wheel by part number. Anyhow, in the search fields I selected 2015, Hyundai Equus, 19x4 alloy. Your local auto junk yard may have one. I don't know the fitment of the other years, but I'm assuming that if there is a 19x4 option for other model years, that should fit the bill.

When I was looking for mine, I called the vendor that had the wheel I wanted and asked him the hub pattern, he replied with the dimension that fit the Mustang. Told him to invoice me and a week or so later it was delivered.
Thanks for the follow up. Decided to go a different route with a scratch and dent 19x8.5 from AM and used tire locally. I will only use for long trips as locally I have enough support that I'm not worried about getting stranded for too long. My spare well is used for something else so long term storage is not happening. If I blow a rear I'll move a front to the back (square setup) and easy enough to jack one side using jacking rails. Thanks again.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Equus Bolt Pattern
PCD 5x114.3
Stock wheel offset
30 to 40 mm
Center bore (hub bore)
Thread size
M12 x 1.5

Mustang Bolt Pattern
PCD 5x114.3
Stock wheel offset
30 to 53 mm
Center bore (hub bore)
Thread size
M14 x 1.5

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
what's the clearance to caliper front face?

Sorry it took longer than I anticipated, life gets in the way of things and I work on the weekends.I just took a photo showing the clearance. Quite a bit, it's a lot more than I had with my Wilwood 6 piston BBK on my Fiesta ST.

20200222_155128.jpg
Sponsored