OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It should have B&O in the optional equipment on the window sticker otherwise it will mention Shaker if it’s a late 18
Sponsored

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Weirdly it mentions neither - just says 12-speaker stereo... Dealer's asked around and nobody's ever seen a 2019 without B&O, but checking with the supplying dealer. And it's definitely a 2019 (as per window sticker and being a "K" car rather than a "J" car).

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Congrats mate :like: I found the MY19 feels like it’s been put together with care not thrown together like the MY16
Absolutely, feels much higher quality all round. Loving the better steering wheel and digital dash

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Weirdly it mentions neither - just says 12-speaker stereo... Dealer's asked around and nobody's ever seen a 2019 without B&O, but checking with the supplying dealer. And it's definitely a 2019 (as per window sticker and being a "K" car rather than a "J" car).
Just checked my window sticker and it only says 12 speakers, car built 1st August, so later models had B&O 12 speaker

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
And dealer has just confirmed it has B&O. I guess the window stickers are not so much rules as guidelines :)

Sponsored

Artill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual Guard GT convertible
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. My car has arrived in Liverpool. I am amazed how quick its all been, it was only ordered 24th November. Its an almost exact copy of GWs car, except i went for manual. Not sure when it will be delivered, but not long. It will be interesting to compare with my existing car

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. My car has arrived in Liverpool. I am amazed how quick its all been, it was only ordered 24th November. Its an almost exact copy of GWs car, except i went for manual. Not sure when it will be delivered, but not long. It will be interesting to compare with my existing car
getting from Liverpool to the showroom took a good few weeks for me though....

bmad786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bilal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I didn't get a call which likely means mine wasn't on the boat! There goes the 6th April date. Amazing how quick yours has arrived. I ordered last July! Good luck though hopefully not too long for you now.

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Really is a lottery, especially with the steering wheel fiasco, but good that some cars are on their way! As for the long trip from Liverpool, I wonder if Mustang's are delivered by horse-drawn transporter? (Even the dealer-to-dealer transfer for my replacement can take "up to 3 weeks"!)

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clive
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations to all you guys taking delivery of your cars - I am very envious. I am planning on ordering the 2020 model later this year - Mustang 5.0 GT Auto Convertible - but undecided which UK Ford Dealer (FordStore) to use, as I live in north west England and have quite a choice to select from, as they are located in Manchester; Wilmslow; Warrington; Chester; Stoke; Bolton; Oldham. So if anyone is happy to do so, I would welcome any guidance based on your own experiences with the dealers that you all used.

Sponsored

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Can't make any current recommendations I'm afraid, but I did buy my first new car (a Capri 2.0 Laser, Paris Blue :-) from Bolton when it was Gordon's!

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Congrats to those now receiving their new Mustangs.

Had mine a few weeks now. While washing it last Sunday I found three little cut marks in the rear bumper, under the O/S rear light.
I'll be discussing this with the dealer next week.

Having Paint Protection Film applied today, tomorrow and Monday.

~560 miles on it now.

To those waiting, I know how that feels, but it'll be worth it when your new Mustang arrives!
Hold fast.
:like:

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
So just checking on my car and the ship its on is due to dock in Liverpool tomorrow, how long does it normally take to then clear customs as i have spoken to the supplying dealer and they have said they cannot update me on when they will have the car until it clears customs then their system will be able to provide an update.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It will take around a week to clear customs and be under sealed, not long now :like:

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If I recall correctly mine arrived at Liverpool on 16/02 and was delivered to the dealer 21/02
Sponsored