MY19 Order Placed

bmad786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bilal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks amazing, congrats. Any plans to change the fender badges to black ?
Cheers. Loving it so far. No I hadn't thought about the fender badges but that might well look good. Will look into that.
Sponsored

lokerola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Looks great in Orange. My car arrived at the dealer yesterday so i went to look it over today
DSC_0479 small.jpg
Sooo nice! I've got my Ruby Red on order. Build date is June 17th. so it's going to be a while before it arrives. You're looks awesome. I assume those are the optional PP wheels? They look great.

I didn't get the PP, but I did order the optional 19" chrome 5 spokes. Kind of old school that way.

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Picked up my New Mustang today and love it, its sounds amazing, only done 50 miles in it so still getting used to it.

bmad786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bilal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Sooo nice! I've got my Ruby Red on order. Build date is June 17th. so it's going to be a while before it arrives. You're looks awesome. I assume those are the optional PP wheels? They look great.

I didn't get the PP, but I did order the optional 19" chrome 5 spokes. Kind of old school that way.
I just thought the black wheels suited the orange. Bit of a gamble but I'm really pleased. Custom pack 2. I too was amazed at the sound. I px'd a vxr8 with a really loud Wortec exhaust on it and was pleasantly surprised at the volume when the dealer cold started it. Gorgeous rumble.

bmad786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bilal
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Picked up my New Mustang today and love it, its sounds amazing, only done 50 miles in it so still getting used to it.
That's great news. Looks like a few are being delivered now. Enjoy it. I've only done 60 miles but impressed so far. Magnaride is light years ahead of my now Px'd vxr8.

Sponsored

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Is that Ingot?? Looks amazing in that light.

That front end is really starting to grow on me. Tri-bar/fog light upgrades look great.
Yes its Ingot Silver, i was not too sure if i would like it but i do now i have got it.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes its Ingot Silver, i was not too sure if i would like it but i do now i have got it.
ā€˜Tis a fantastic choice - congrats! Really donā€™t know why there are not more ignot silvers around, itā€™s up there with my faves tbh, with ruby red. Actually think the clear taillights suit the silver better than any other colour

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
ā€˜Tis a fantastic choice - congrats! Really donā€™t know why there are not more ignot silvers around, itā€™s up there with my faves tbh, with ruby red. Actually think the clear taillights suit the silver better than any other colour
Yes i like the contrast with the black parts of the car, so far the Mustang has exceeded my expectations, i really like it, the best bit is the noise!! Also the amount of positive attention it gets from other motorists.
Sponsored