Sponsored

MY19 Order Placed

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Placed my order for a MY19 today, could not be more happy :headbang: think Ford cancelling my 18 order might of been a good thing now :D

Giving me some nice new option which were not on the MY18’s

Think she is going to look stunning :love:

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Cool I was interested in the need for green but my order is going in tomorrow. Race Red White GT stripes V8 Manual Fastback Custom Pack 2 with black wheels magneride and spoiler ebony interior, got a £15k loan and when I sell the Boxster the plan is to get a bigger Harley too unless there’s a 25% tariff imposed by the EU and might get an Indian instead

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Placed my order for a MY19 today, could not be more happy :headbang: think Ford cancelling my 18 order might of been a good thing now :D

Giving me some nice new option which were not on the MY18’s

Think she is going to look stunning :love:

Awesome. What did you option?

Can’t wait to see it

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Awesome. What did you option?

Can’t wait to see it
Thanks, I can’t wait to see it as well :) I went with Manual, Custom Pack 2 with black wheels, Stripes, Magneride, Spoiler, ebony interior with Recaros

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Cool I was interested in the need for green but my order is going in tomorrow. Race Red White GT stripes V8 Manual Fastback Custom Pack 2 with black wheels magneride and spoiler ebony interior, got a £15k loan and when I sell the Boxster the plan is to get a bigger Harley too unless there’s a 25% tariff imposed by the EU and might get an Indian instead
Sounds good mate, what Harley you riding at the moment? And what the next one you going to be?

I have had few over the years and I just love them :thumbsup:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I’ve had about 14 or so since 2004. Had 3 at one stage. Currently got the new Softail Street Bob with the 107 motor which is the best so far. Very light quick bike but I want another street glide tourer. Off to Prague at the end of the month... 2800 miles round trip

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I’ve had about 14 or so since 2004. Had 3 at one stage. Currently got the new Softail Street Bob with the 107 motor which is the best so far. Very light quick bike but I want another street glide tourer. Off to Prague at the end of the month... 2800 miles round trip
Must be something about them as they always need to be kept in high number, 4 was the highest I got to even though you can only ride one at a time, down to one now, I did love my cvo, but own a Triglide now, I just love this one so much can’t see me changing it now, must adit they have done a great job on the new motors, vast improvement :thumbsup:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Put in my order, too. Just a black GT with a 6-speed + magneride.

Fingers crossed they don't get cancelled this time around!

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Put in my order, too. Just a black GT with a 6-speed + magneride.

Fingers crossed they don't get cancelled this time around!
As you say fingers crossed they build them this time round, I was surprised they did not build yours but it could of been down to Ford not ordering enough magnaride systems as there was rumours that they did not expect much of a take up for the new suspension, but they have increased orders for the MY19 so I hear, at least we are in early this time round :thumbsup: let’s hope they don’t have to many orders and get on and build them, think we will be looking at Christmas or the New Year for delivery though

Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Got my 1st Harley in November a sportster 48. I’m already wanting to upgrade, thinking of the new fat bob or sport glide. Not sure I can keep them both!

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I asked the dealer for confirmation of my order and, lo-and-behold, I have a scan of the order confirmation from Corporate. :cool:

order.png

Backdated to the 2nd, too, so I get it for MY18 prices. :D
Its telling when the "intended registration month" is "unknown". I'll probably get it in the new year at this rate.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I asked the dealer for confirmation of my order and, lo-and-behold, I have a scan of the order confirmation from Corporate. :cool:

order.png

Backdated to the 2nd, too, so I get it for MY18 prices. :D
Its telling when the "intended registration month" is "unknown". I'll probably get it in the new year at this rate.
Yes I got one of them as well, there is a RHD build on the 31st July don’t know if we could make that build or not :shrug: also seen on another system that my build has been confirmed but not serialised which was good to see :thumbsup:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes I got one of them as well, there is a RHD build on the 31st July don’t know if we could make that build or not :shrug: also seen on another system that my build has been confirmed but not serialised which was good to see :thumbsup:
I've heard nothing about mine yet. Where they appear in the build schedule appears to be a bit random. My old Mustang was pre-order #226, but it ended up getting delivered way later than people who ordered at a similar time. Same with Big_G and his world cup mustang; that didn't arrive until the 16 plates IIRC, and people who ordered via general sale arrived before his.

Its all a bit of a mess.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I've heard nothing about mine yet. Where they appear in the build schedule appears to be a bit random. My old Mustang was pre-order #226, but it ended up getting delivered way later than people who ordered at a similar time. Same with Big_G and his world cup mustang; that didn't arrive until the 16 plates IIRC, and people who ordered via general sale arrived before his.

Its all a bit of a mess.
I know what you mean it a total lottery, I just want to get on to the next stage and get this one built
Sponsored