MY19 Order Placed

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Yep, you do have to log in to see detailed info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
So no more info is going to appear? And I can't log in as I'm not approved.

Can someone lend me their account? :)
As soon as you get the colour, then that’s as far as it goes really, you are now waiting for gate release

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Yes, through your dealer depending how good they are

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Frustrating to see cars built after mine now on ships heading to the UK...with no way of getting info from Ford on how long the backlog will take to clear - and the dealer's in the same boat (pun intended!). Working on a Plan B, hopefully sorted early next week...

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
All being well, I'll be signing on the dotted line for Plan B in a few hours time :)

The car's an early-build 2019 (mid-July 2018). For those with 2019s, are there any warranty/recall issues that I should make sure are sorted? I know about the wiring-loom and tonneau cap problems, but do they affect 2019s as well as 2018s?

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Deal done! Ruby Red 2019 GT convertible auto (Custom Pack 4) on its way via Main-dealer Transfer. ETA before mid-April.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
All being well, I'll be signing on the dotted line for Plan B in a few hours time :)

The car's an early-build 2019 (mid-July 2018). For those with 2019s, are there any warranty/recall issues that I should make sure are sorted? I know about the wiring-loom and tonneau cap problems, but do they affect 2019s as well as 2018s?
Congrats on the new Mustang, that’s a very early MY19, I don’t know of any recalls on a MY19 , only know of production delays when it was being built, as long as it’s got B&O stereo and Rev matching, you will be a very happy, by the way hope you got a good deal on it as it’s been in the country since September :like:

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Traded my MY16 in and picked up my MY19 yesterday I have to say I love the thing - there are so many little improvements and it just feels a more quality product all round. Big one for me which always p!ssed me off is the new style rear view mirror which can actually be adjusted enough so I can see properly ☺

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Traded my MY16 in and picked up my MY19 yesterday I have to say I love the thing - there are so many little improvements and it just feels a more quality product all round. Big one for me which always p!ssed me off is the new style rear view mirror which can actually be adjusted enough so I can see properly ☺
Congrats mate :like: I found the MY19 feels like it’s been put together with care not thrown together like the MY16

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Congrats on the new Mustang, that’s a very early MY19, I don’t know of any recalls on a MY19 , only know of production delays when it was being built, as long as it’s got B&O stereo and Rev matching, you will be a very happy, by the way hope you got a good deal on it as it’s been in the country since September :like:
Thanks - happy with the deal (and even happier that I'll be in the car soon!). It's an auto so rev-matching doesn't figure, and dealer stated it has B&O...but I've asked him to double-check in case he was assuming as it's an MDT! (Etis info is identical but window sticker doesn't specifically state B&O - although it does quaintly have "2019 model year" listed as optional equipment unlike later builds!)
Sponsored

Last edited: