Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
She’s a rock…haters gonna hate, but I love driving my car all 4 seasons

7ECA65D6-07AE-464B-84DD-2CF87A82204F.jpeg
That's what it's made for - driving - not mothballing.... or sitting in a corner staring at it...

Looking great!
:)

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I drive mine when it's not snowing or wet out and above 45 (which isn't that often), but this is another level of abuse, lol. With that said, good for you. It's not like these cars are limited production or anything. The only reason I don't drive mine all year round is because I enjoy looking underneath and seeing that flawlessly clean undercarriage.

Sponsored

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
After dealing with too many rusty bolts in the past, I have a winter "beater" and don't drive my Bullitt if theres salt or snow on the road.

I do have fond memories of hooning on blizzaks on my past cars. Just takes its toll, unless you fluid film, undercarriage wash, etc.

Current winter beater (2015 Edge Sport) is a modified sleeper of sorts, but that big girl has too much body roll for me to comfortably hoon, lmfao!

More power to yah OP! Makes snow days, fun days.

Marsalad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mazda MX-5
I used to park my fun car for the winter and drive a shit box. After years of grief from my wife for making payments on something that just sits in the barn half the time, plus my son telling me that I’m basically just preserving it for the next owner since I never keep anything more than two years, I got a set of winter wheels & tires for my Mustang. I also have a shit box Dodge truck that is basically buried in the snow because I can’t stand driving it. The Mustang is just fine in the snow and I wash it anytime the temperature gets over twenty degrees. I despise winter but driving the Mustang all year makes it a little more tolerable.

I’m in Northern New York, about thirty miles south of Canada, so we get real snow and sub-zero temps quite frequently.

OP
OP
Toretto

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
I drive mine when it's not snowing or wet out and above 45 (which isn't that often), but this is another level of abuse, lol. With that said, good for you. It's not like these cars are limited production or anything. The only reason I don't drive mine all year round is because I enjoy looking underneath and seeing that flawlessly clean undercarriage.
Good for you as well! You nailed it....my point also is that it's not a limited production model (not like I'm driving a GT500 or GT350), and I'm meticulous with my car and takes great care of it....if you saw my '08 V6 before, you would've never known that it was a daily driven vehicle...the undercarriage was clean with no trace of rust

I live in a condo with one parking spot, so makes no sense for me to store my car and maintain two cars given my bachelor status....BUT I do plan on keeping this one as long as I can so it will eventually be a weekend driver when I have it paid off

OP
OP
Toretto

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After dealing with too many rusty bolts in the past, I have a winter "beater" and don't drive my Bullitt if theres salt or snow on the road.

I do have fond memories of hooning on blizzaks on my past cars. Just takes its toll, unless you fluid film, undercarriage wash, etc.

Current winter beater (2015 Edge Sport) is a modified sleeper of sorts, but that big girl has too much body roll for me to comfortably hoon, lmfao!

More power to yah OP! Makes snow days, fun days.
yessir....the edge is a sweet suv....my buddy just picked up a brand new edge ST and it's amazing

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toretto

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You say that now, wait till the rust kicks in 😭
ha.....i'm not worried at all....life's short....i don't need the car to outlive me :crackup:

OP
OP
Toretto

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to park my fun car for the winter and drive a shit box. After years of grief from my wife for making payments on something that just sits in the barn half the time, plus my son telling me that I’m basically just preserving it for the next owner since I never keep anything more than two years, I got a set of winter wheels & tires for my Mustang. I also have a shit box Dodge truck that is basically buried in the snow because I can’t stand driving it. The Mustang is just fine in the snow and I wash it anytime the temperature gets over twenty degrees. I despise winter but driving the Mustang all year makes it a little more tolerable.

I’m in Northern New York, about thirty miles south of Canada, so we get real snow and sub-zero temps quite frequently.
Bravo to you! And you're right, you get wayyy heavier snowfall than where I live so all the power to ya

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I drive mine year round, and put the top down if it's dry and 3C or better. I have also had mine sprayed annually with Krown. My wife's 2015 Rogue has been sprayed annually as well, and I can tell you that there is no rust on it all, top or bottom. Of course, working at home virtually exclusively these past 24 months has meant that it has had far less exposure to winter weather (or even rain, for that matter) than it would have otherwise, particularly this year, and it's garaged.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
What state do you live in? SE . Michigan got about 5” last night?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Dang right!

44193A50-2AEC-459A-82C3-38E7694FA6FC.jpeg

1A9F6E30-5A28-47AA-A573-551E8BEBD9A8.jpeg
Sponsored