DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hey Mustang 6G Fam!

We are living in unprecedented times and some are getting a little irritated or punchy but let's talk post about why we came here in the first place.

For me I love the design, performance and the sound of an American V8. Don't get me wrong, I've owned and driven many other great rides but this
one checked all the boxes for a VERY reasonable price. Post up what you got and why you love it!
PSX_20200412_185810.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
OK, what is the over/under for the first negative post?

I'm with you Todd. I love my 19' GT/CS. At 68 I wanted one last V8 and there is nothing that sounds like a Coyote.
Haha! Really nice ride, I almost went with white myself. Totally agree and enjoy the ride!

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
There are too many things i love about my s550 and the best thing is you can make it better in almost every aspect since the Mustang aftermarket is so abundant. Is it perfect? No but what car is? If there is something you don't like about your s550 change it and make it better and make it your own and different than anyone else's.
78BED442-8DFB-4017-86E3-3D7BEE163C74.jpeg

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Okay I'll be that guy mine is a POS.... just kidding I love the Coyote sound and power. The car is a beast. Looks darned sexy too. And the A10 is unlike any auto I've ever driven before. I'm keeping this car!

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I grew up in a ford family and always loved mustangs. Blue is my favorite color and when ford brought back grabber blue in 2010, I had to have one. I told myself that if I get a new mustang, it was going to be a summer toy and I always wanted a convertible. Fast forward to 2017 and the stars aligned, the lease was up on my truck so I was in the market for a new vehicle. I test drove a few different cars, suv's, and a new truck, then I found a grabber blue GT with the PP1 and a 6sp and test drove it. Went home to think about it and decided to look and see what else was around and found a grabber blue GT convertible with the PP1 and I was sold. Made the dealer go get it for me, it was 150 miles away in a little hick town in southern Ohio.
20170616_154426.jpg
20170616_154437.jpg

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
There are too many things i love about my s550 and the best thing is you can make it better in almost every aspect since the Mustang aftermarket is so abundant. Is it perfect? No but what car is? If there is something you don't like about your s550 change it and make it better and make it your own and different than anyone else's.
I love your front end! That looks great!
What is it??? A trim piece or complete different bumper?

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I'm on Mustang #2 after many years of Honda Civics. I love my new Bullitt and look forward to a few more modifications in the near future
2v2Hw4foyx1Ybjq.jpg

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Long post warning:

I’ve been into Mustangs since I was 6-7 years old.
My older brother was a GM guy so it was natural.

When I got my license the hunt was on for me. I looked at a bunch of Fox Body cars and 94-98 GT’s. Came really close on a pristine 95 Rio Red GT and then a 98 GT. Neither worked out, so I almost got a basket case Fox notch which I thought was the baddest thing at the time. Probably best I passed (fun fact, I had a second chance to buy this car a few years later and also ran from it then.. after I had built up my wrenching knowledge).

After a lot of looking and no success (I HAD to have a manual, wanted decent mileage and was shooting for a 99+ after learning about the PI 4.6) the boyfriend of a girl that worked in the same shopping center I did was selling his 00 GT. I picked that up and we were two bandits ever since (this was ‘06 and my HS graduation present to myself - been working my ass off since I was 14 for that day).

Fast forward to 2018. A lot transpired over a few years with life in general. Now in the work world and in a career position, the itch had been nagging to get back in a GT. I started my hunt with S-197 cars. I wasn’t as moved by them as I first was once the S550 came out. My girl and I went to the 50th anniversary Mustang event in Charlotte and the S550 debut was a huge thing (this would’ve been 2014). I couldn’t get over how bad ass the car was. At the time it was in no way in my cards to own one.

I looked at a few S550’s and again, needed a manual and on this go-round, Perfomance Package. I ended up with my GT below in a semi odd fashion. The dealership had another GT I went to check out. Took it on a test drive and came back to talk numbers and apparently (or in dealer antics) someone had put a deposit on the car already. They had another GT listed but it wasn’t on the lot. The salesman grabbed a golf cart and said “let’s go find it”. As soon as we found it, I felt this was the one. SUPER clean 2016, Performance Package, 5,800mi.. It was waiting to go through detail. They pulled it out and we went for a ride. My heart was sold that day.. took a few days of back and forth on price and trade in value but it ended up going down and I’ve been happy since.

upload_2020-4-12_22-42-47.jpeg

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)