neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Yeah but I definitely had the menu option come up on my 2018 retrofit so it's frustrating as to why I can't figure out what it was, I'll keep playing and looking around. I tried a few more things a moment ago to no avail
Hopefully, as the flashing process to update the firmware is a pain. Thank you for testing, let me know what I can help with. Also, curious... Know what your IPC part number is? (You can get in FORSCAN)

Mine is:

2018 Manual Cluster
IPC - Instrument Panel Control Module
Part number: JR3T-10849-ALC (latest known: JR3T-10849-ALG)
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Hopefully, as the flashing process to update the firmware is a pain. Thank you for testing, let me know what I can help with. Also, curious... Know what your IPC part number is? (You can get in FORSCAN)

Mine is:

2018 Manual Cluster
IPC - Instrument Panel Control Module
Part number: JR3T-10849-ALC (latest known: JR3T-10849-ALG)
Cool I'll keep trying when I get more time, I'm determined to get it back haha. I'll let you know I may have an excel on my laptop I used to compare IPC coding so I'll have a look at that to see whats different 👍🏻

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1
I'm a little cautious with it and have only done very basic mods that 'shouldn't' affect anything :
  • Swapped the splash screen to ford performance.
  • Changed the number of momentary indicator flashes.
  • Activated the auto door locking when you drive off.
  • Activated the diff temp gauge.
I've not changed or added any equipment to the car, just altered some setting for what was already there and activated some standard features that ford choose not to do on the UK models (auto door locking and diff temp gauge).

I would be happy to argue the point with Ford in the instance of a warranty claim related to anything I have changed (suspect I would loose though ...lol).

WD :like:
Are you able to tell me exactly what you change to enable auto locking on driveaway please?

Thanks

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Are you able to tell me exactly what you change to enable auto locking on driveaway please?

Thanks
Here you go :

1628626201650.jpeg

I have a better quality image of that on my work pc, just let me know if you need it :like:

Find what digit yours has in that position and then swap it for the digit with identical features but with AC enabled.

Once done you will then get a selection box in one of the digital dash menus to turn the function on or off (it defaults to off upon adding the option to your menu).

Hope that helps.

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
Anybody know the how to enable advance security package for the armrest to lock

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Anybody know the how to enable advance security package for the armrest to lock
if you have this option your car will lock the armrest when you lock the doors and will only reopen if you unlock the doors with the fob or by touching the handle. If you leave your window down but lock car the armrest will be locked. This also includes the valet mode which if you enable it, it will lock your navigation, trunk and armrest until you put the pin code

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
if you have this option your car will lock the armrest when you lock the doors and will only reopen if you unlock the doors with the fob or by touching the handle. If you leave your window down but lock car the armrest will be locked. This also includes the valet mode which if you enable it, it will lock your navigation, trunk and armrest until you put the pin code
Dont have this option swapped it with harness but dont think its enable trying to see if theres a way to enable it with forscan

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I believe the armrest locks with the doors.

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1
Here you go :

1628626201650.jpeg

I have a better quality image of that on my work pc, just let me know if you need it :like:

Find what digit yours has in that position and then swap it for the digit with identical features but with AC enabled.

Once done you will then get a selection box in one of the digital dash menus to turn the function on or off (it defaults to off upon adding the option to your menu).

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I’ll give it a go 👍🏻
Sponsored