Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have looked and did not find it but I could have easily missed it since this thread is getting quite long, but I am wondering if there is a way to set the drive mode for the car at startup to either not change from its last state or to always have the car start in "track mode".

Ideally having it startup in track mode with advancetrak disabled would be preferred but I can pull the fuse for advancetrak to be permanently disabled. My car is a dedicated track car and I am looking for a way to simplify my getting on track routine as I have to toggle toggle toggle, hold for 6 sec. and then drive. It would be nice to just start and go.

Dave
Unfortunately, this is not possible yet.
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Forscan wont work with any tunes for some reason. I battled for weeks and weeks troubleshooting and working with forscan. The fix was in order to connect with forscan the stock tune must be reflashed. Then you can edit in forscan and when you are done reflash your tune back to the car and it works.
I've had no problems making changes with a Lund tune installed:

Wheel diameter for speedo
Fog light high beam
Fog light turn signal
Horn on door close

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Fog light high beam
Fog light turn signal
Horn on door close
Thats weird that I am having issues only when the tune is installed

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just ordered the bluetooth version in the first post as I just installed a full sync 3 upgrade and while it's great, when the driver door is open without pushing the start button the car's door chime goes off infinitely and it's very annoying :frusty:

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0

Fog light high beam
Fog light turn signal
Horn on door close
Same here.

I also have no issues connecting to Forscan and modifying asbuilt data with my Lund tune loaded.

Modified the tire diameter to sync my speedo and also disabled the double honk on door close. Can't thank the members in this thread enough for taking the time to share this information. I literally saved $300 in a matter of minutes since I didn't have to by the Whipple axle/tire Flare Tool to calibrate my speedo :thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

-Nick

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Anybody doing digital speedo?

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Can you enable the nav on the syn 3 or was it just the sync 3 that was confirmed to work

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Anybody doing digital speedo?
Can you enable the nav on the syn 3 or was it just the sync 3 that was confirmed to work
Has anyone been able to add memory seats to a 200/400 car and install the 201/401 door panel?
None of these can be done. Please read through the thread for a list of things that can be enabled, there are lots of things that can be, but they have to be available on other cars to be able to enable on yours.

1.) digital speedo not even available in the cluster
2.) sync 2 only so far
3.) I posted about this a bit ago, no seat modules or door modules in the 200/400 cars that are required for memory to function, nor is the wiring there for the modules and buttons.

Sponsored

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Just wanted to give a shoutout to [MENTION=27513]law242[/MENTION] for helping me get the navigation set up. It works like a charm. I have not tested it on the road yet as the Mustang is stored for the winter. Cheers

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Is there anyone with an export model that tried the navigation hack? I'm wondering if the small patch file could crash something in our Sync 2 systems.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
It would be nice to edit the redline red light on a my color cluster and raise when it comes on.