Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Bazzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
Is there anyone with an export model that tried the navigation hack? I'm wondering if the small patch file could crash something in our Sync 2 systems.
Hi Papinist,

I got it working after a few tries.
1-FORScan
2-Navi-Update by USB
3-Navi patch pgn-file by Background
4-hard reset
5-Insert Maps sd-Card bought by EBay

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Thank you Bazzie! I have the nav option but could be useful for some friends :)

samsheng831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
To everyone with an US 'Stang, I have a question about a door locking feature.

I heard/read somewhere that when you lock your cars with the remote, the car makes a sound (honk or alarm), is this info true ?
press the lock button twice. And the second time you press it, the car will honk briefly once if every door and lid is properly closed. And the car will honk twice if any of the door or lid is not properly closed.

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
press the lock button twice. And the second time you press it, the car will honk briefly once if every door and lid is properly closed. And the car will honk twice if any of the door or lid is not properly closed.
Thank you for your fast answer :thumbsup:

Then sadly it seems that this option was removed from our export market models... :frusty:

Do someone know where in Forscan we can activate it ?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! So it won't honk when simply lock\unlock the car via keyfob like 99% of US cars do..?

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
Thank you for your fast answer :thumbsup:

Then sadly it seems that this option was removed from our export market models... :frusty:

Do someone know where in Forscan we can activate it ?
Give this a whirl...

Door Lock Horn Honk (2x Press on Fob)

(BdyCM)
726-38-02 xxxX xxxx xxxx
1 (Enabled)
0 (Disabled)

Last edited:

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered the bluetooth version in the first post as I just installed a full sync 3 upgrade and while it's great, when the driver door is open without pushing the start button the car's door chime goes off infinitely and it's very annoying :frusty:
Try this for next time...

Ignition On / Door Ajar Chime:

(IPC)
720-01-02 xxXx xxxx

1 (Enabled)
0 (Disabled)

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Any idea how to enable/disable the sound symposer? I think this is specific to the ecoboost.

Sponsored

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Any idea how to enable/disable the sound symposer? I think this is specific to the ecoboost.
If it is a fake ACM generated one...

(ACM)
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx

Change that value at X... it is probably currently an A or 2 (or whatever value). Subtract 2 from it... If it is an A make it a 8, if it is an 2 make it a 0, etc...

Fake Engine Sound should go away pending it is a digital version of it and not physical tubes on your engine heading to the interior.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Give this a whirl...

Door Lock Horn Honk (2x Press on Fob)

(BdyCM)
726-38-02 xxxX xxxx xxxx
1 (Enabled)
0 (Disabled)
I will try this as soon as the temp in my garage is not so low :ninja:
Thanks in advance!

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
If it is a fake ACM generated one...

(ACM)
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx

Change that value at X... it is probably currently an A or 2 (or whatever value). Subtract 2 from it... If it is an A make it a 8, if it is an 2 make it a 0, etc...

Fake Engine Sound should go away pending it is a digital version of it and not physical tubes on your engine heading to the interior.
Thanks for the info and help! Yes, I'm talking about the fake sound. Ford Performance disabled it with their tune. I actually want to turn it back on. At least to be able to compare and see which I like better. So adding 2 to that value enable I guess?

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info and help! Yes, I'm talking about the fake sound. Ford Performance disabled it with their tune. I actually want to turn it back on. At least to be able to compare and see which I like better. So adding 2 to that value enable I guess?
Yes if it isn't a 2 already... it can be overriden in the PCM. So if the tune disabled it, it is probably still enabled in the ACM.

I thought the Ford tunes changed the sound, not disabled it altogether. hmm who knows lol.

But yea, the bits in each spot go 8,4,2,1. So if it is already a 2, don't go changing it to a 4. That isn't how it works.

Example:
1111 (Binary) = 8421 (Decimal) = 15 (Decimal Added) = F (Added Hex)

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yes if it isn't a 2 already... it can be overriden in the PCM. So if the tune disabled it, it is probably still enabled in the ACM.

I thought the Ford tunes changed the sound, not disabled it altogether. hmm who knows lol.

But yea, the bits in each spot go 8,4,2,1. So if it is already a 2, don't go changing it to a 4. That isn't how it works.

Example:
1111 (Binary) = 8421 (Decimal) = 15 (Decimal Added) = F (Added Hex)
I thought I was with you but you lost me. I think I will have to wait until my OBD2 scan tool comes in. I ordered one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELM327-USB-V1-5-modified-ELMconfig-CH340-25K80-chip-HS-CAN-MS-CAN-Forscan-/222250642720?hash=item33bf2bad20:g:2v8AAOSwV0RXrux6&item=222250642720&vxp=mtr hoping it will work after trying forever to get my Kiwi3 to work and then more recently the USB connected OBD2 interface from Ford Performance. First thing after (or before) I will need to do is get the ENGLISH version of the drivers. He emailed the drivers to me after I purchased it and the file names look like Chinese.

Maybe after I get it and I can see what you're talking about I'll understand better. I thought you were saying that the value should be "it is probably currently an A or 2 (or whatever value). Subtract 2 from it... If it is an A make it a 8, if it is an 2 make it a 0, etc...". That made sense to me so A (=10) - 2 =8 or 2-2=0 to disable. So it made sense to me that if it were 0, I could add 2 and put a 2 there to enable it. Or if it's an 8, I could make it an A. I'm sure it will be easier when I can see it.
Sponsored