Modifying As-Built Data Guide

RavenEco17

My17 Eco Fun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost My17 Sync 3
Line lock track mode codes

Hello everyone, ok so I have the forscan up and running. All reading as expected. I'm now trying to find a current listing of modifying codes for the Ecoboost. Specifically, the line lock that is turned off here in Australia. I would like to turn it back on. ;) If there is a link to the current codes please let me know. I would like to change a few other bits. :D

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hello everyone, ok so I have the forscan up and running. All reading as expected. I'm now trying to find a current listing of modifying codes for the Ecoboost. Specifically, the line lock that is turned off here in Australia. I would like to turn it back on. ;) If there is a link to the current codes please let me know. I would like to change a few other bits. :D
Line lock is disabled on all ecoboost on earth :D

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
If you do changes to your Sync system, what happens the next time the system receives an update from Ford? Say you add Navi. Will that get erased when Ford does an OTA?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
The navi mod is only for Sync2, and I don't think it will receive any new updates whatsoever.

Sponsored

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If you do changes to your Sync system, what happens the next time the system receives an update from Ford? Say you add Navi. Will that get erased when Ford does an OTA?
Ford does not do OTA updates, at least not on Sync2

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
For the folks adding MyColor to their base Mustangs, anyone successfully use a premium cluster off a 2016 or 2017 on their 2015 and vice versa?

Seems the 2016 & 2017 premium cluster has 14 lines of code/data versus 12 lines on the 2015 premium cluster. Not sure what the 2 additional lines are for...along with what will happen (or may be missing) if those extra lines are not in play on a 2016...

Guess I'll be finding out this weekend.

Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I can't give you any details but I recall recently stumbling on a thread about how "easy" it was to enable line lock on an EB. I believe it was a guy who did a Coyote swap into his EB and he turned it on. Unfortunately, I think I recall him saying that he had to take it to the dealer and pay like $300 for them to turn it on. Do a search for his thread. It was something like "Line Lock Easy as 1 2 3" or something like that.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67279

It's not possible using this method at this time unless there is a missing step somewhere. I followed his exact directions, and received the same errors that I did when enabling linelock with ForScan. I have also copied ABS controller settings from multiple other S550's that had OEM linelock enabled, and none of those were able to enable the option without error.

I believe there is something tied to the PCM that makes this error out when enabled on an EB or V6, similar to how the speedometer adjustment settings throw a DTC but do not set off a CEL since it's not a serious issue.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Has anyone seen anything relating to speed/MPH for convertible top operation? I'd love to be able to operate the mechanism at 5-8MPH vs. none, it's super handy when you're rolling up to a redliight to be able to start it moving.

In my S2K, there was two safety mechanisms, 1) speed and 2) e-brake set, and 1 was easily bypassed with a little wiring change, so then you could just engage the brake up a couple of ticks and raise/lower.

Verts get a DIC message, so I thought the logic might be available module config/BCM data.
Figured since it's been close to 3 months since I asked this - and people have done a good bit more research on the available codes - I'd ask this again.

:cheers:

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
Last edited: