Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. I really should distinguish between a casual explanation of what I did vs a step by step tutorial. It is the main connector that the mirror plugs into. It is just one connector/harness in the door that feeds the mirror. This 1 connector (mounted inconveniently twords the inside front of the door shell) has all the wires present for the options I listed. Does that help?
Sponsored

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Does anyone know the code to display what gear while driving in D. I have the base Mustang GT sceen and I have the automaic

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Anyone figured out the correct way to get the tach shift light to function on a manual GT? I have a 22 400a and I cannot get it to work.

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
No, but if you are the only driver and have seat memory, you can set one of the 3 to lower the mirrors. Just remember to switch back to the normal memory before driving. Seat memory is disabled while in motion, so you have to adjust manually or stop and push the right memory button.
Today was my first foray into FORSCAN..... Poking around blind, I came across an option in the menus for auto tilt in reverse.... Was excited to see this option, selected it, enabled it and clicked 'write' system wrote, system restarted, got the message to turn ignition off then on and........................
NOTHIN........... Nothing happens when you put the car in reverse. Disappointed. Why this black magic tempts and teases with changes not available is beyond me. You'd think that the software would communicate with the particular car and systems and only show you the options available to you, but it shows every stupid option to include "AWD" modes. Yeah in a RWD Mustang uh huh....

So it looks like I have a lot of reading and research to do. Anyone have the "WORKING" options for the 2019-2020 Bullitt and its corresponding module?

I'd like to:
- Enable Fog lights with High Beam
- Turn off the BEEP BEEP if you close the door from the outside with the FOB in your pocket
- Auto up with remote (unikely)
- 5 blinks on the temp lane change
- DISABLE the stoooooopid exhaust sounds in the audio system (if it really exists)

But I have no idea if any of these are actually doable.

Looks like a decent tool, just need to learn how to use it. What are Bullitt owners doing with this?

Last edited:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Today was my first foray into FORSCAN..... Poking around blind, I came across an option in the menus for auto tilt in reverse.... Was excited to see this option, selected it, enabled it and clicked 'write' system wrote, system restarted, got the message to turn ignition off then on and........................
NOTHIN........... Nothing happens when you put the car in reverse. Disappointed. Why this black magic tempts and teases with changes not available is beyond me. You'd think that the software would communicate with the particular car and systems and only show you the options available to you, but it shows every stupid option to include "AWD" modes. Yeah in a FWD Mustang uh huh....

So it looks like I have a lot of reading and research to do. Anyone have the "WORKING" options for the 2019-2020 Bullitt and its corresponding module?

I'd like to:
- Turn off the BEEP BEEP if you close the door from the outside with the FOB in your pocket
- DISABLE the stoooooopid exhaust sounds in the audio system (if it really exists)

Looks like a decent tool, just need to learn how to use it. What are Bullitt owners doing with this?
Where'd you get a FWD mustang?

Sponsored

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I'd like to:

Thought I'd answer a few (Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please) and give you a suggestion.

Suggestion: If you have the memory seats in the Bullitt like the Shelby Gt500, then do what I did based on someones suggestion (Sorry dont remember who to give credit to) Use Memory seat 3 and point your mirrors down like they would be for reverse and then save the memory so when before you put it in reverse all you have to do is hit #3 and then reverse. The mirrors will go back to memory 1 after you unlock the car the next time you drive.

#1: Try this (not confirmed):

Bambi Mode (High Beams / Fogs)BdyCm-BCM726-39-02xxx*xxxxxx--0=Enabled 1=Disabled

#2: Try this (not confirmed. * is the location to change)

BdyCm-BCM726-63-02xxx*xxxxxx--0=Disable 1=Enable

#3 Module and software not available (But someone does sell a PnP unit to do this)

#4 Try this: (not confirmed):

Turn Signal Flash CountSCCM724-01-01xxxxx*xxxx--Replace * with one of the following:
0=1 Flash OUC False 1=1 Flash OUC True
2=1 Flash OUC False 3=1 Flash OUC True
4=2 Flashes OUC False 5=2 Flashes OUC True
6=3 Flashes OUC False 7=3 Flashes OUC True (Stock)
8=4 Flashes OUC False 9=4 Flashes OUC True
A=5 Flashes OUC False B=5 Flashes OUC True
C=6 Flashes OUC False D=6 Flashes OUC True
E=7 Flashes OUC False F=7 Flashes OUC True
On Until Cancelled (OUC) means manually moving the turn signal arm in opposite direction or manually cancelling the turn signal.

#5 Know nothing about this if available (was on the ecoboost in previous yrs I believe)

Hope it helps.

AlexLam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2018, Mazda RX-8
Hello everyone,

I am currently preparing my American Mustang for Spanish car registration (ITV), and I have run into two issues with my lights. I am hoping someone here can help me determine if it's possible to solve these issues using FORscan or any other programming tool.

The first issue is that I would like to disable the front fog lights' position indicator. They should only function as turn indicators, and not as a position (static yellow light).

The second issue is that I recently changed my rear lights to MP Concept Orsam lights (you can find a link to the product here: CLICK). The problem is that the lights do not show the position lights (red) when the ALARM mode is activated (blinking yellow). According to Spanish law, when the alarm is turned on, the lights should display two colors (1-2 bars of static red, and 1 blinking yellow). It is possible to achieve this in part by pushing the STOP pedal. When the pedal is pressed, instead of the position red, the lights will display the Stop red lights (which are a little bit brighter).

My question is whether it is possible to somehow send a double signal (Alarm + position \ stop) to the rear lights ?

I am not an expert in electronics, and unfortunately, the electronics masters in my region have even less knowledge. As a result, I am trying to find a solution on my own :( If you have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hello everyone,

I am currently preparing my American Mustang for Spanish car registration (ITV), and I have run into two issues with my lights. I am hoping someone here can help me determine if it's possible to solve these issues using FORscan or any other programming tool.

The first issue is that I would like to disable the front fog lights' position indicator. They should only function as turn indicators, and not as a position (static yellow light).

The second issue is that I recently changed my rear lights to MP Concept Orsam lights (you can find a link to the product here: CLICK). The problem is that the lights do not show the position lights (red) when the ALARM mode is activated (blinking yellow). According to Spanish law, when the alarm is turned on, the lights should display two colors (1-2 bars of static red, and 1 blinking yellow). It is possible to achieve this in part by pushing the STOP pedal. When the pedal is pressed, instead of the position red, the lights will display the Stop red lights (which are a little bit brighter).

My question is whether it is possible to somehow send a double signal (Alarm + position \ stop) to the rear lights ?

I am not an expert in electronics, and unfortunately, the electronics masters in my region have even less knowledge. As a result, I am trying to find a solution on my own :( If you have any ideas, I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

Thank you in advance!
Anyone else can jump in if I am wrong, but

1 - No The fog lights cannot be programmed from ForScan to be signal lights, to do this you would have to re-wire the signal lights to the fog lights, nothing to do with forscan.

2 - Signal sending as far as I know cannot be done through forscan, especially with the taillights. Again it would require re-wiring.

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
using output control i turned on dynomode and the ABS light started flashing on the cluster.

dynomode.png

Sponsored

AlexLam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

1 - No The fog lights cannot be programmed from ForScan to be signal lights, to do this you would have to re-wire the signal lights to the fog lights, nothing to do with forscan.

2 - Signal sending as far as I know cannot be done through forscan, especially with the taillights. Again it would require re-wiring.

Thanks for reply.
1 - it's already doing signal lights, I need only to turn off the position light from it. Not sure if there is LED or bulb, might be mechanical it will much easier.

2 - Yeah, here I think you are right, I was just need someone to confirm that it's not possible. I found a few harnes map on the forum, but still not sure is there is way "mechanically" to fork signal CAR(alarm mode) = LIGHT (alarm + stop\possition). For example, VLAND solve other issue in similar approach.
Picture from internet
1683450194595.png
You can see on the picture how two yellow wires pined in the same slot. The additional wire is for the stop signal.

Also might be it will be useful for someone here :)

Marko80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marko
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016
Hi all!

I am owner of 2016 EB from Italy. Since this is European mustang we unfortunately didn't get the gills as DRL, which I like a lot and would really like to have them... However, I have to have DRLs on as it is mandatory by law. OK, it seems simple solution to use low beams as DRLs and I do that, of course. However, there is one very, very, very annoying thing - the open door chime. If I have my light switch set to low beam I can't get rid of annoying door chime when car is off and the door is open.

I have read literally hundreds of forum threads and pages and found out only that door ajar can be disabled with change of IPC code to 720-01-02 xx0x x2xx.

Well, I tried this but without succes.

I also tried to solve this DRL issues other way around by setting low beam as DRL with FORscan. Well, no luck - the car obviously doesn't like that because interior light started flashing and wouldn't stop.

So, does anyone have solution for this problem:
1. setting low beam as DRL? or
2. disabling door chime with car off and lights set to low beam?
Hi everyone... any suggestions regarding my issues?

AlexLam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

I have discussed it with my master, and he proposed opening the light and disconnect the connector. I can see many modules at least for F150 for different light settings. Again I need just to disable amber position lights from the fog "light". RIght now I have version of fog lights that has Fog + Position Light(amber) + Turn signal. So it's just the question to find the correct block in BdyCM. Any ideas?

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I have discussed it with my master, and he proposed opening the light and disconnect the connector. I can see many modules at least for F150 for different light settings. Again I need just to disable amber position lights from the fog "light". RIght now I have version of fog lights that has Fog + Position Light(amber) + Turn signal. So it's just the question to find the correct block in BdyCM. Any ideas?
Unfortunately no, being that I had a 2016 Cali Special and now a 2020 Shelby GT500 which both have the same front style, yours was the refresh front with the little lights as wannabe fog lights, but as far as I know it still would not be able to be switched by forscan, again, I could be wrong.

Please explain what position indicator is as I dont know what that means, I know the amber as parking lights or drl lights and turn signal, parking lights come on when you tick the dial once to the right, drls obviously would be on all the time (unless the tri-bars are your drls).
Sponsored