Sponsored

MMR cooling head head mod

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Im never going E85 it’s just not practical for me. I have great 93 where I’m at
It's just less of an issue, not total elimination. The engine oil has to reach certain peak levels to burn off lighter volatile contaminants. So running the car too cool all the time isn't necessarily ALL beneficial.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
It’s been really good, no complaints. I did the larger radiator as well, but we’re pretty much always above a hundred here in the summer. Not necessary with lots of the country though. I didn’t want to mess with E85 either, just wanted readily available fuel and reliability. My car is 750 at the wheels on pump gas, that was plenty for me.

excellent this is how I’m doing it too. Has it been doing well?

Boosted21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang GT
It’s been really good, no complaints. I did the larger radiator as well, but we’re pretty much always above a hundred here in the summer. Not necessary with lots of the country though. I didn’t want to mess with E85 either, just wanted readily available fuel and reliability. My car is 750 at the wheels on pump gas, that was plenty for me.
Nice set up that’s great. I’m in the same boat I’m about to install an ESS G2 kit with upgraded intercooler, OPG and CS, and everything we just talked about. I do have headers as well. I’m going even more conservative 700-720 whp that’s plenty for me. I don’t need to be the fastest
Sponsored