Mach 1 tune options

rorrerjp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach 1
Has anyone found a tuner for their mach 1 yet? I see HP released support but havent found anyone doing tunes yet.
Sponsored

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Has anyone found a tuner for their mach 1 yet? I see HP released support but havent found anyone doing tunes yet.
I have a tune from Livernois that they just finished about a week ago. They are currently working on an E85 flex fuel tune that I am waiting on too.

OP
OP
rorrerjp

rorrerjp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach 1
I have a tune from Livernois that they just finished about a week ago. They are currently working on an E85 flex fuel tune that I am waiting on too.
How do you like it? Any before and after dyno charts?

Sponsored

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
How do you like it? Any before and after dyno charts?
I don't have any Dyno data for it, but I am genuinely surprised and happy with it. I mostly got the tuner for the E85 tune they are working on because in my experience NA tunes don't add much, but this one really woke the car up. I can definitely feel the power difference in an appreciable way. I used Livernois before for the Focus RS I had before this car and I trust the company. If you go with them you won't be disappointed.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have any Dyno data for it, but I am genuinely surprised and happy with it. I mostly got the tuner for the E85 tune they are working on because in my experience NA tunes don't add much, but this one really woke the car up. I can definitely feel the power difference in an appreciable way. I used Livernois before for the Focus RS I had before this car and I trust the company. If you go with them you won't be disappointed.
Jfk, do you have a Manual or Auto?

JFK9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Jfk, do you have a Manual or Auto?
Manual. They mentioned automatics in the email they sent me with the tune file too. I'll just post the email they sent me:

Thank you for your order!

Your tuner is ready to update using the Mycalibrator update software which can be downloaded from the following link if you haven't already done so on your current PC. If you have the app installed already, simply connect your tuner to the PC and open the app to begin the update process. I have set you up with the latest custom performance tuning for your vehicle suitable for use with 91-93+ octane premium fuels at all times which will now be stored on the tuner along with the copy of your stock tune that has been saved from the vehicle. The E85 Flex fuel tuning is still in development at this time, so I will keep you in the loop as more updates become available for flex fuel as well.

When finished updating you will be all set to connect the tuner to the vehicle and load your new tune of choice by selecting Programming from the main menu and then the Performance cals sub-menu. Once the tuner has successfully completed programming the custom tune to your vehicle, you will see a prompt that says it's finished and a reminder to make sure you turn off the ignition for 3 seconds or more before pressing Back. Once you see that message, simply turn the ignition OFF for at least 3 seconds or more, and then press Back when finished. Let us know if you have any issues or questions as well. Thank you very much for your business and we hope you have a great day!

Please follow the link below to install the Mycalibrator tuner update application if you have not already done so. Once installed open the new program labeled Mycalibrator, connect the tuner to the PC with the supplied USB cable, And select "Update" to complete the file transfer if it hasn't begun automatically once connected.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/DOWNLOADS

When you first flash most of the 2010 and newer vehicles they shift harder than normal. They have adaptive learning and will soften up, but still be firmer than stock as it learns how you drive.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Do you know if their tunes support catted long tubes?

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I gave up on them years ago but recently they sleeved my buddies block wrong, it dropped and they refused to take responsibility for it. A brand new build that had to be pulled back out, new machine work, a couple pistons and all the associated parts that go with a Diss/Ass, he had to eat it all.

At livernois you're paying a Premium for the name and no real warranty. An NA & manual trans Tune is pretty simple in reality so you'll probably be fine but I wouldn't let them touch my lawn mower. They have an amazing racing program but they are in the same vein as MMR, Hardcore Motorsports & VT Engines.

A company that stands behind their work or product is actually very hard to find in this world. ..so it's always a gamble I guess.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I gave up on them years ago but recently they sleeved my buddies block wrong, it dropped and they refused to take responsibility for it. A brand new build that had to be pulled back out, new machine work, a couple pistons and all the associated parts that go with a Diss/Ass, he had to eat it all.

At livernois you're paying a Premium for the name and no real warranty. An NA & manual trans Tune is pretty simple in reality so you'll probably be fine but I wouldn't let them touch my lawn mower. They have an amazing racing program but they are in the same vein as MMR, Hardcore Motorsports & VT Engines.

A company that stands behind their work or product is actually very hard to find in this world. ..so it's always a gamble I guess.
Well that’s not good. I’ve only heard good things about them before now.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
They make people sign NDA's to not trash talk them online. They are big enough to play the same game MMR does. When they get it right, it's great but if you're a little guy and they mess up, you're stuck holding your hand out begging for them to throw you some scraps. That sounds dramatic but depending on where you are in life, that $5k shortblock could be someone's savings for 2 years or more.

Like I said though, an NA/Manual Tune is a very easy file to copy and paste so your car will probably be fine. You don't know know me from Adam so take it for what free advise is worth.

I'm happy to be wrong as long as long as people get what they want out of their cars (and life). I don't mean to just be a doomsayer.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s interesting and I appreciate your opinion on the subject! I’ve had this thought bouncing around my head about doing catted long tubes on the Mach 1 and I would want a tune to go with it. Not necessarily to change anything with the car just to keep any check engine lights off and make sure it’s not running too rich/lean. Should be an overall safe tune but I’m terrified about getting one that pops the motor.
Sponsored