Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sure for 58,000.00 plus ADM ??? Getting kinda pricey there.
You guys have been spoiled with relatively cheap cars :D

I know it's not a simple apple to apples but for 58k USD in Sweden I don't even get a base Cayman... What is even more interesting is when we consider how much tax we are paying over here before we even can get the 58k in the first place :curse:

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
You guys have been spoiled with relatively cheap cars :D

I know it's not a simple apple to apples but for 58k USD in Sweden I don't even get a base Cayman... What is even more interesting is when we consider how much tax we are paying over here before we even can get the 58k in the first place :curse:
Well that does suck. I feel sorry for you guys. Funny I sold a used Ford Ranger to a guy in Sweeden. He said the price was better buying it from me and shipping it to Sweeden than trying to find one there! Amazing.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well that does suck. I feel sorry for you guys. Funny I sold a used Ford Ranger to a guy in Sweeden. He said the price was better buying it from me and shipping it to Sweeden than trying to find one there! Amazing.
Paying the tax is ok as long as it goes for something good, but it hurts :D
It's crazy high considering everything

To give a very very simplified view

I have my own company
For every Swedish Krona I pay out in salary

I as an employee I pay 32% tax on that one 1kr this is the lowest bracket of taxation
I as an employer I pay 31.4% tax to pay out that 1kr (Social security contributions/pay roll tax)

On what is left when costs are dedcuted I will pay 21.4% cooporate tax

Most things do have a 25% VAT
1L/premium is the equivalent of 1.7USD with an exchange rate of ( 1 SEK = 0.114213 USD )
The road tax on a Mach 1 will most likely be somewhere around 3500USD/year(first 3 years)
It all adds up quickly

Sorry for the rant have had business go-live during they night so I have been sleeping 3h since 06:00 yesterady. Need to keep the cash flow steady :D

Last edited:

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paying the tax is ok as long as it goes for something good, but it hurts :D
It's crazy high considering everything

To give a very very simplified view

I have my own company

I as an employee I pay 32% tax on that one 1kr this is the lowest bracket of taxation
I as an employer I pay 31.4% tax to pay out that 1kr (Social security contributions/pay roll tax)

On what is left when costs are dedcuted I will pay 21.4% cooporate tax

Most things do have a 25% VAT
1L/premium is the equivalent of 1.7USD with an exchange rate of ( 1 SEK = 0.114213 USD )
The road tax on a Mach 1 will most likely be somewhere around 3500USD/year(first 3 years)
It all adds up quickly

Sorry for the rant have had business go-live during they night so I have been sleeping 3h since 06:00 yesterady. Need to keep the cash flow steady :D
I hear you. I also own a business in the great state of Ma. (sarcasam) as for taxes it isn’t much better here if you are fortunate to end up with a sucessful one!

Sponsored

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
no Yorkie in the world is 100 percent potty trained. They just have too small of a bladder. My Golden, only the very rare occasional mess, usually when she is sick or we've been gone all day. You can take any of the Yorkie's we've had and they all ruined the carpets

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Send him to China to learn and maybe trade in for a McLaren later?
Or just pick up a ZL1 for $6k off MSRP?
Seriously though, hoping these sell for $7k less than MSRP w handling pack and performance video recorder. Crossing finger we can be closer to 1SS 1LE. Ill pay $5k more for mustang styling over 1SS 1LE.
Or just buy a used GT350 with coolers and when motor dies go to a cross plane crate?
Dunno, but order banks might be crickets at MSRP...
I love Ford, but ....
Yeah.....

That crate Aluminator 5.2 XS swapped into my '15 sounds better all the time. I've held the pink slip for almost three years and have done plenty of suspension changes already plus it's the color combo I can't get with the Mach, seems to be the best way overall to get the car I wanted the Mach to be....

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I have my own company

You need to call Biden's accountants up for some tips. Just sayin'

Buy the car for company use (employee perk) and then rent it to yourself for recognition of being bestest CEO ever. You get tax credits for depreciation at least and maybe more?

Last edited:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You need to call Biden's accountants up for some tips. Just sayin'

Buy the car for company use (employee perk) and then rent it to yourself for recognition of being bestest CEO ever. You get tax credits for depreciation at least and maybe more?
:D

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
But can he code too? Kids in China start coding at age 4. Thinkn bout sending my kid there for an education just so he can compete getting into Harvard. Mad respect for any country focusing on education, wish we spent the entire military budget on education for 8 years to see how are kids compete on the world stage.

Send him to China to learn and maybe trade in for a McLaren later?
Or just pick up a ZL1 for $6k off MSRP?
Seriously though, hoping these sell for $7k less than MSRP w handling pack and performance video recorder. Crossing finger we can be closer to 1SS 1LE. Ill pay $5k more for mustang styling over 1SS 1LE.
Or just buy a used GT350 with coolers and when motor dies go to a cross plane crate?
Dunno, but order banks might be crickets at MSRP...
I love Ford, but ....
me and the wife talked about this the other night, think I'm going to rebuild my old PC (I built a new one for me) to let him use to get familiar and start learning to operate and navigate a PC, and maybe start coding.

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Idk why anyone would buy this with an auto when they can get a GTPP premium for $10k+ less and have virtually the same car.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Idk why anyone would buy this with an auto when they can get a GTPP premium for $10k+ less and have virtually the same car.
Because it’s redesigned in the front and rear.
because it’s a limited production mustang
Because it is not the same as a pp1

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Because it’s redesigned in the front and rear.
because it’s a limited production mustang
Because it is not the same as a pp1
exactly..

from what i can tell, its not at all the same as a pp1. performance speaking (and lets face it, i would rather have the mach 1 title personally)
Sponsored