Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
of course it will. Ford can't be ars'd to police their bodywork teams no matter if it's GT350, GT500, or the pissant EB/GT rental car. What makes you think they give a damn about Bullitt or Mach1?
as someone pointed out in another thread, on the mustang, even the base EB car, you are buying a car for 25k with a 20k drive train. Granted, it should be policed better on at least the big models, the bullitt, shelby's, Mach 1, even the PP2 cars as those are the showstoppers.
Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
No they are not, but maybe they could have been........
really hoping aftermarket pulls through here. This car really needs some NACA treatment. The style fits for the S550, whereas shaker does not.

Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
For 52k mine better not have hood gaps like these.

C902D709-D22E-4559-8EA2-CB3120C75D08.jpeg
That's not a hood gap, that's the optional "UAW Aero Package"! It's an exciting, no-extra-cost option that enhances engine cooling by taking additional airflow from the high-pressure front grille area and routes it right under the hood! This package also improves front-end lift at high speeds, thus providing a thrilling enhancement to the steering feel at high speeds. It replaces the "Shoddy" steering setting found on 2020 and earlier Mustangs.

/sarcasm

Well here we have a press conference/car show vehicle that will be photographed to the nth degree, so they put the best fit and finish on it that they could........Ugh.

On a positive note, this looks like Euro-spec version, so that hood/fender gap won't be an aero issue at 460 hp or below.

I'm picking up my 2020 GT350 this week, can't wait to see if it has this enhancement. Since it's a 4Q 2020 build, maybe it's already been implemented at FRAP. Stay tuned!

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
'20 Bullitt got "guzzler tax". '19 didn't.
Mach would be possibility heavier <w/oil coolers & lines added on>
Same MPG as a Bullitt using Litt mill..??

'20 Litt window sticker's in all states saw the guz-tax.

Federal thing.
'19 'Litts did not get tax "&"
had same MPG as 5.0 GTs.

'20's Litt's got ding'd ~ 1 mpg..
.. throwing them into the Guz-tax brkt.

Longer tranny ratios in '18+ D4 cars may hav helped avoid G-tax on GTs. <guessing?>

Jimmy Caters CAFE Standards from the '70s 'Destroyed' all US OEM performance cars Nearly a decade+. Those standards hav befn tampered w/ on the original trajectory. But still effecting everyone from the OEM to buyers.

Ford was supposed to raise 'Litt pricing in '20 by like ~$1200 bucks ruffly.

Every '20 'Litt wind-stick'r had guzzler tax w/o the added ~1% Ford price increase for next mdl yr as they 1st promised.

Thinkin if buyer wants a 6M car.
The. Litt's are as good a buy as the GT seems against a Mock comparison....

Prices on Manheim/Blackbook hav come down hard on the Steve McQueen tribute car.. till election time at least u would suspect...

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
True, but keep in mind, appearance package makes red calipers unavailable, and handling package makes the 10 speed auto unavailable

Really, if you’re looking for a GT350 competitor, the cloth interior with Recaros will get you there for almost $10k less after ADM (Depending on what the handling package costs, of course). That’s not an awful deal in my book... definitely not as good as I was hoping for, but still most likely going to be doable for me
Never be a GT350 competitor though, GT350, they are one of a kind.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
I see that today the news is one can order the handling pack with the A10. Glad to see Ford doing the right thing. I might consider a Mach 1 now (if no ADM).

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Wow.....glad I bought my 350 when I did.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Never be a GT350 competitor though, GT350, they are one of a kind.
I mean, I guess it won’t be able to compete in ability to grenade it’s engine or catch itself on fire :shrug: LMAO

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Well, you can count me out. Those are getting very pricey when you stop adding options. If it was a 350, maybe I could justify the pricing, but its still basically a GT.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well, you can count me out. Those are getting very pricey when you stop adding options. If it was a 350, maybe I could justify the pricing, but its still basically a GT.
The GT350 is “basically a GT” too... hell, if you REALLY want to oversimplify things, a GT500 is “basically” just an Ecoboost rental car

Oh wait, I see... you don’t want to pay a high price because it doesn’t have a speshul snek badge on it, huh?

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So I am at 57000 w/ destination, before handling.
*GULP*
Guess I'm putting my 4yo son up for sale. can write his own name, knows full alphabet, count to 20, knows his colors/letters/numbers, can spell a few words. Potty Trained.
But can he code too? Kids in China start coding at age 4. Thinkn bout sending my kid there for an education just so he can compete getting into Harvard. Mad respect for any country focusing on education, wish we spent the entire military budget on education for 8 years to see how are kids compete on the world stage.

Send him to China to learn and maybe trade in for a McLaren later?
Or just pick up a ZL1 for $6k off MSRP?
Seriously though, hoping these sell for $7k less than MSRP w handling pack and performance video recorder. Crossing finger we can be closer to 1SS 1LE. Ill pay $5k more for mustang styling over 1SS 1LE.
Or just buy a used GT350 with coolers and when motor dies go to a cross plane crate?
Dunno, but order banks might be crickets at MSRP...
I love Ford, but ....
Sponsored

Last edited: