Mach 1 Mara

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Still laid up unable to drive for another 3 weeks, so I decided to do some minor things. I added the orange tint to the puddle lamps, and installed the Ford performance hood struts.
Random other thoughts though… really wish the colored lights were a customizable option from Ford. They added the red for the ST, you’d think they’d give an option if you custom order.

9320442E-B8A9-4E4C-A3C5-D1D7342BEF41.jpeg

AC588EE2-B306-434E-BD48-873C49FF3511.jpeg
I like the orange puddle lamps, what film did you use? I would try red, being that’s my accent color.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
I like the orange puddle lamps, what film did you use? I would try red, being that’s my accent color.
I picked up the SEC 10 kit from AM. Pretty simple. Basically just a couple vinyl stickers. A red pony would look sic!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I picked up the SEC 10 kit from AM. Pretty simple. Basically just a couple vinyl stickers. A red pony would look sic!
So nice!! I was about to pick this kit up and I saw this...

1658430288428.png

It costs more to ship to Canada than the product is worth? Not today Sparky, not today!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Sharpie mod time.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

1658430288428.png

It costs more to ship to Canada than the product is worth? Not today Sparky, not today!
That sucks. Honestly now that I’ve seen it, it’d be worth to compare what your local vinyl shop would charge to do it as an add on if you did PPF. When I ordered mine, it was an add on to the light tint package I ordered so the shipping was free.

Reactions: MCS

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
That sucks. Honestly now that I’ve seen it, it’d be worth to compare what your local vinyl shop would charge to do it as an add on if you did PPF. When I ordered mine, it was an add on to the light tint package I ordered so the shipping was free.
I actually saw that and just closed the window. I didn't complete the order but Paypal billed my credit card anways. Now I have to go and dispute all that fun stuff. I blame you sir, and your fancy cool mods.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually saw that and just closed the window. I didn't complete the order but Paypal billed my credit card anways. Now I have to go and dispute all that fun stuff. I blame you sir, and your fancy cool mods.
Peer pressure!!!

Reactions: MCS

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

1658430288428.png

Yep, I am running into the same problem in the other direction. I have found two different sets of tires up there, and its insane how expensive it is to ship them to the US. I don't mind paying extra, but screw $200 a tire, on top of an already marked up price.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Dont know if it was me, but I have added this

IMG_3584.jpg
image0 (3).jpeg
Looks great, was this easy trim molding pliable? One of my friends years ago tried this same thing but the trim molding was stiff so it would pop out quite often. In theory it was cool but his looked like shit since it was always hanging off 🤣 Curious to know your experience. Love that it matches the seats and the orange accents.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Looks great, was this easy trim molding pliable? One of my friends years ago tried this same thing but the trim molding was stiff so it would pop out quite often. In theory it was cool but his looked like shit since it was always hanging off 🤣 Curious to know your experience. Love that it matches the seats and the orange accents.
Cannot speak for @mad murph who was my inspiration, but I did the same thing using this trim (https://www.ebay.com/itm/302841289354).

I did it in hot August and the trim was almost plastic and very easy to put in. But after it stuck in, it holds surprisingly well in place and its shape.

The split between the areas was quite wide, so I was able to simply push it in by hand, or by using a trim tool. I actually pushed it too much in some places and than had to pull it out a bit (you can see it on the picture).

IMG_20220904_164805_1.jpg

Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Cannot speak for @mad murph who was my inspiration, but I did the same thing using this trim (https://www.ebay.com/itm/302841289354).

I did it in hot August and the trim was almost plastic and very easy to put in. But after it stuck in, it holds surprisingly well in place and its shape.

The split between the areas was quite wide, so I was able to simply push it in by hand, or by using a trim tool. I actually pushed it too much in some places and than had to pull it out a bit (you can see it on the picture).

IMG_20220904_164805_1.jpg
That looks good! I am glad to hear that it has been reliable for you. It is certainly a neat idea. I wonder what kind my friend had. It looks identical but his was red had to have been some kind of cheap trash. I remember riding in my friends car and closing the door, only to have the trim fall out. Watching him freak out and try to fix it with a trim tool for the next few minutes was painful. 🤣 I kind of felt embarrassed for him lol ever since then I never really trusted this kind of stuff even though it looks cool.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, and it’s been quite a year. Mara’s been cooped up in the garage since her accident last December. Last month I got her into the shop to be fixed and back on the road. While in there I got to thinking how I wanted a little different look for the hood. Soooo, I managed to get the shop to pull a cervini cobra r hood instead of the stock since the damage would include replacing it. All in all I think the look is turning out even better then I imagined. Heres the damage plus todays pics from at the shop. Just waiting on the tint guys to put the decals back on and she’ll be ready for delivery.

IMG_5762.jpeg
IMG_5763.jpeg
IMG_6081.jpeg
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0119.jpeg

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Well it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, and it’s been quite a year. Mara’s been cooped up in the garage since her accident last December. Last month I got her into the shop to be fixed and back on the road.
Gee, I thought she was fixed already a year ago 😲. Or was it another mishap?