Mach 1 Mara

Techapma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, HP, FJG, M6
I think the owner kit is super cool, but I couldn’t help but feel a little let down when I turned the the “centerfold” of the trifold brochure and there I find the picture directly above the paragraph certifying my VIN was a limited production, blah blah blah.

My car is a FJG HP; the picture is of a blue non-HP car. It’s a nice looking car, but it’s not my car!

I thought maybe it was a simple mixup, but seeing yours is the same way I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
I think the owner kit is super cool, but I couldn’t help but feel a little let down when I turned the the “centerfold” of the trifold brochure and there I find the picture directly above the paragraph certifying my VIN was a limited production, blah blah blah.

My car is a FJG HP; the picture is of a blue non-HP car. It’s a nice looking car, but it’s not my car!

I thought maybe it was a simple mixup, but seeing yours is the same way I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be.
yea, I had that same thought. It would’ve been nice to see the owner kit visuals being more tailored to the vehicle ordered. A nice touch I was thinking was to also add how many or your spec’d car they had made up to that point would’ve been a great way of showing how limited it really is.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
A nice touch I was thinking was to also add how many or your spec’d car they had made up to that point would’ve been a great way of showing how limited it really is.
They don't do this for time limited models. It's not number limited edition.

Yeah, the visuals are problematic, we got invisible kits here in Europe in the first place...
The blue one would match mine perfectly :giggle:

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They don't do this for time limited models. It's not number limited edition.

Yeah, the visuals are problematic, we got invisible kits here in Europe in the first place...
The blue one would match mine perfectly :giggle:
sadly if we wait till production ends then request an authenticity cert, you’ll get those numbers since production has ended. Just saw one for the previous model Mach 1 that a guy is restoring.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After a few weeks of waiting, grill parts and oil separator finally came in. Just got told installs are done, and get to pick her up tomorrow.
Next on the to do is clear the garage so I can get her warm enough to apply the light tint. Hopefully get all that done over the next week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What size(s) did you go with?
275 all around for now. Figure now that I know the struggle of getting a/s with these rims, I can order wider next year and have the time to wait for em.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couldn’t figure out how to put a video in here for a sound clip, so hopefully link to my insta will work.
Happy cold start Tuesday

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t remember who I saw that did this first here, but it was such a great idea and definitely how they should’ve come. Added some color to the interior. Whoever did this first, feel free to tag yourself. Love the look.

CCC3540E-4387-4E4E-B6E6-44A1D9C53D04.jpeg

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

[/QUOTE
"My car is a FJG HP; the picture is of a blue non-HP car. It’s a nice looking car, but it’s not my car!"

They put the best looking M1 in there instead. Sorry.

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Don’t remember who I saw that did this first here, but it was such a great idea and definitely how they should’ve come. Added some color to the interior. Whoever did this first, feel free to tag yourself. Love the look.

Where did you get all the stuff from to add to the trim? Definitely want to do this to mine. Agree it looks like it should have come like this and it looks great.

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get all the stuff from to add to the trim? Definitely want to do this to mine. Agree it looks like it should have come like this and it looks great.
Amazon X AUTOHAUX Car Orange Interior... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X8HDPT9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

took 2 packs of it to cover all that. Couple spots I need to go back in and maybe spot glue to keep it in place as some molding has bigger seams than others.

mad murph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fighter Jet Grey Mach 1

Dont know if it was me, but I have added this

IMG_3584.jpg
image0 (3).jpeg