Sponsored

m1 issues yet?

Slicktricky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach1
Only issue I have had is a rattle in my drivers door area. Only happens on rough roads. If I grab the inside door handle when I’m driving and pull towards me it goes away.
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Only issue I have had is a rattle in my drivers door area. Only happens on rough roads. If I grab the inside door handle when I’m driving and pull towards me it goes away.
It is called Ken Miles door spirit. Usually it gets resolved once you slam it with a big hammer.

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
6spd car over here, no mechanical issues to speak of, just weird build quality stuff, weird bubbles/paint inclusions in the roof seam above the driver, drips on the bottom corners of each door, and front corner of drivers side fender. None of this is a deal breaker by any means, would buy it again in a heartbeat!!😎😎
Absolutely love the Tremec, thinking about going with 3.31 or 3.08 gears when I put the Whipple on in spring so I can still use first and second gear😂😂

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tayley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
12-13 Boss 302
4 months and 134 miles on mine so far. Seems good. No issues yet....lol

Goblinchaser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Had mine since April, almost 7k. My brakes have whistled since day 1, but amazingly in the ford manual for the Mach 1, it says this is to be expected. I have noticed about 5 times now at a stop light, the transmission (I have a manual) pops out as I accelerate (back into neutral). At first, I attributed this to me just limp shifting, but after 5 times...makes me wonder. Doesn't repeat, happens maybe once a month (no female jokes please).
Missed this post earlier. Mine is the same with the manual and has happened roughly 4 times so far (over a 6 month period). In first gear at the lights then when depressing the accelerator it pops out into neutral with a clunking sound. I also assumed it was myself not fully placing it into first. Now into a habit whereby at the lights and stopped, placing it into first and then second and back into first to double check it is in first. Maybe just a coincidence hasn’t repeated itself since then but will have it checked at the dealer next time in there. As others have said here it’s one of the most enjoyable cars I have ever owned and will keep it long term.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No engine issues but around 4000 miles the car developed a rattle coming from the back seats. It was very very noticeable and distracting especially at low speeds. Was worse on bumpy roads. I emptied out the trunk and took everything out of the car to be sure it was some loose item rolling around. Seemed to be coming from the rear passenger seat. Eventually it just stopped. Now at 6500 miles and all is well.
There's a big thread on rattling passenger seat back. Have it on my Bullitt. I think it's the cooling modules or the spring or whatever.

Try to put your hand on the middle back on a bumpy road and I bet you it stops.
Some have stuffed the map pocket with something tall to put pressure on the rattling things. Haven't done it myself, but that's cause I'm a walnut and the AE + 5.0 Bullitt + cold start make me go "monkey brain like loud vroom good"

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
There's a big thread on rattling passenger seat back. Have it on my Bullitt. I think it's the cooling modules or the spring or whatever.

Try to put your hand on the middle back on a bumpy road and I bet you it stops.
Some have stuffed the map pocket with something tall to put pressure on the rattling things. Haven't done it myself, but that's cause I'm a walnut and the AE + 5.0 Bullitt + cold start make me go "monkey brain like loud vroom good"
Mine is coming from the rear passenger seat but I haven't heard it in a few months now.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had problem on cold start with engine rpm fluctuating up and down on their own, exhaust pumping in short intervals and not being able to raise rpm with gas pedal (tried in neutral mode)? It was freezing a lot in the night and sunny day afterwards, I started engine around 0°C in the noon and this was very weird. It happened this way on first two attempts, then started normally on 3rd attempt and completely fluid ride followed. 2 weeks since my last ride.

Maybe I was too fast on pressing the engine start button after pressing brake.
Sponsored

Last edited: