LTH Brand Headers vs. Texas Speed Headers

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hello, new to the websites and forums. I was looking through threads for like an hour to an hour and a half trying to compare LTH and Texas Speed. I thought it would be better to consolidate it to one thread. I was thinking of getting one or the other… Any good or bad things or suggestions on this? Thanks!
Honestly you can't go wrong with either. We sell many of both here from www.lethalperformance.com! Both fit great. The main difference is LTH has their Titan finish which looks killer. Send me a message if you have any questions on either. I would be happy to assist you.

Andrew@Lethal
Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I cant speak to Texas Speed. But my LTH headers fit like a GLOVE and the quality of them was absolutely top notch.

PopsMustang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Hello, new to the websites and forums. I was looking through threads for like an hour to an hour and a half trying to compare LTH and Texas Speed. I thought it would be better to consolidate it to one thread. I was thinking of getting one or the other… Any good or bad things or suggestions on this? Thanks!
I can throw my thoughts in the ring here.. I have a 2020 with the MBRP Race and the LTH brand Long Tubes. I can say this is my second set, although my first set on my 2015 were catless. I love them, install was easy enough and they sound mean IMO. I had Corsa with them before. but totally different sound with the MBRP Race. @beefcake always runs specials on LTH and I always found them at a decent price even the ones I have not which have the high flow cats. Here are a few videos that can help you understand sound and I have had no issues getting the performance out of them on either of my cars.

Don't mind the title on this one, gives you a windows down light throttle exhaust note.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
biggest difference is usa made vs overseas made, also the lth has a titan finish, so they stay looking really nice, lifetime warranty on the LTH as well.

the lth is 100% usa made which is really nice,

texas speed are nice for the $, just depends on if you want the china stuff or usa

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
here you go
That’s the socked end that’s flared out.
What’s the straight section diameter that leads into the rolled socket flare ? Or am I looking at this incorrectly.
Thx

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
LTH uses a 3in Parallel collector
LTH Parallel Collector.jpg

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
Anyone know the actual outside diameter of the LTH collector ?
The collector itself piping is 3" after the merge and taper. This is so it creates a ventury to suck out the gases quick. The location of the collector, the spike and how this is made actually is able to help with producing more low end and mid range power. This is also why having a longer design is actually better for an all around power gain.

To help with more information on both, LTH is made in the States, yes while Texas is overseas so that off the bat is going to save you some money. They both use a 304 but the wall thickness on the LTH Exhaust will be thicker. This allows less tingy exterior noises and keeps the heat inside it. With the media blast finish they use called titan, this will give a silver exterior finish and also adds strength to the welds. The design of all this will actually give you a more unique sound as well matched to any catback system. I have them on mine matched with the Borla Type S with the resonator and it sounds pretty wicked. I also had them with the Corsa sports and I loved the tone it gave as well. Many people will ask me how I got the sounds because it'a not like your typical coyote.

With Texas, you are going to still get a great header and fitment. I know plenty of people who have them and happy. You really can't go wrong with either.

Also, LTH will be having a black Friday sale later this month (11/24). Once we have all the information, we will get it out to everyone! Make sure to check out our website for all the deals we have too
www.lethalperformance.com
Sponsored