Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased my first round a couple weeks ago, nearly $1,500 in parts. I was excited about the speed of shipping. Was disappointed my Airaid intake box looked like it went to war but had my car torn apart already. I know how to fix it with a heat gun.

Get a coupon for $100 off my next purchase, but can't use it for 2 weeks. I'm ready to order my Roush CB exhaust, but I wait for the coupon to hit. Today was the day, super excited. Out of stock, 4 to 6 weeks. Okay, I guess I can wait. Load up on a few more items close to another $1,300, set to check out, put in my code to save $100 off, "Not eligible". If this is how you do business, I'll see if CJ Pony treats their customers better.

And for reference, look at the left side of the air box. Not to mention the big scratch on the metal plate. That was somehow under the protective sticker.

photo_2021-03-19 09.53.10.jpeg
Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Where did you buy?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I guess they shipped you a kit that had been returned and (typical) didn't bother to examine the contents before putting it back on the shelf. It appears to be endemic.

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it was American Muscle. Very disappointed with the run around for a coupon that I can't even use. Had I known that, I would have bought my exhaust with my first purchase when it was in stock.

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Ummm..... You're in the American Muscle vendor forum.
Oh... Haha.... Didn't even realize it. Damn, too bad. That Stephanie Wood is a stone cold fox.

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow AM. I call for service and get a call center trying to give me a promo for a $100 voucher and some nonsense about a subscription. This company is not the company I thought it was.

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I have already fully given up on AM, they’re horrendous. I stick to CJ, LMR and in a pinch Beefcake now

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Purchased my first round a couple weeks ago, nearly $1,500 in parts. I was excited about the speed of shipping. Was disappointed my Airaid intake box looked like it went to war but had my car torn apart already. I know how to fix it with a heat gun.

Get a coupon for $100 off my next purchase, but can't use it for 2 weeks. I'm ready to order my Roush CB exhaust, but I wait for the coupon to hit. Today was the day, super excited. Out of stock, 4 to 6 weeks. Okay, I guess I can wait. Load up on a few more items close to another $1,300, set to check out, put in my code to save $100 off, "Not eligible". If this is how you do business, I'll see if CJ Pony treats their customers better.

And for reference, look at the left side of the air box. Not to mention the big scratch on the metal plate. That was somehow under the protective sticker.

photo_2021-03-19 09.53.10.jpeg
Most places are like this anymore even CJP but my experience with AM has been better than most I guess. Seems like they are all blaming Covid 🙄 I don't believe that it's the problem I've been working all thru this. sorry for your issues but I'm afraid it's going to get worse before it gets better.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
CJ is no better. BEEFCAKE is the only straight shooter in this game. He puts all the cards on the table, let's you know if something is drop shipped, what discount codes cover, etc., etc.

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I order some CF from AM and it arrived super fast. Of course, it wasn't a car part .

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
AM was a disaster for me. I bought stuff from LMR, I'd also check Summit Racing Equipment if they have what you want - I have routinely 10% discount with them (they support our local club) and even putting that aside - they're truly awesome.

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
CJ's want bad. FedEx screwed the pouch on my rails. Basically they went through my state twice before the found their way closer to me and final arrived a week late.

I haven't received any response to my wheels questions from either. Except for AM sending an auto response saying they don't know about getting them in stock so they won't reply. Even though I can order them direct from the manufacturer. Looking like wheel and tire package isn't happening.

What ever happened to service?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I've ordered from most vendors at some point between the 2 stangs I've had other than issues with the shipping company I've not had issue with LMR, CJ or AM. but I'm also close to where AM and CJ are located to the point that I've been at both a few times. So that is a factor.
Sponsored