Sponsored

Lost package and customer service

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Ordered an xpipe from AM a few months ago, and after UPS showed delivered, I still did not have it. UPS clearly done messed up A A Ron.

Contacted UPS and they started an investigation, and I contacted AM and let them know about the lost package. AM sent me a brand new x pipe and I had it in 2 days, and this time it was actually delivered. Then, a shit person in my neighborhood brought my OPENED x pipe to me. I was able to contact AM and they emailed me a return label. The whole time their customer service was great. I haven't had a Mustang in about 3 years, and last time I did business with them, it was just as smooth. I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews they are getting, as I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I've had good customer service from them as well, but the general consensus is that they're spending all their time making videos and not enough time actually interacting with owners. They used to have a pretty big forum presence, but now they're AWOL. Maybe people have reported sparse contact, if at all, via email.

Glad they sorted you out, though!

JR

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Ordered an xpipe from AM a few months ago, and after UPS showed delivered, I still did not have it. UPS clearly done messed up A A Ron.

Contacted UPS and they started an investigation, and I contacted AM and let them know about the lost package. AM sent me a brand new x pipe and I had it in 2 days, and this time it was actually delivered. Then, a shit person in my neighborhood brought my OPENED x pipe to me. I was able to contact AM and they emailed me a return label. The whole time their customer service was great. I haven't had a Mustang in about 3 years, and last time I did business with them, it was just as smooth. I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews they are getting, as I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Good to hear stories like this. THNX 4 sharing!
Sponsored