TERRIBLE Customer Experience

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I stopped shopping at AM, one bad experience was enough.

By the way I ordered my Roush catback from Summit Racing, and they price matched Levittown Ford for a decent deal. Also they appear to be in stock today if you're still looking for one.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rsp-422093
Sponsored

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
I stopped shopping at AM, one bad experience was enough.

By the way I ordered my Roush catback from Summit Racing, and they price matched Levittown Ford for a decent deal. Also they appear to be in stock today if you're still looking for one.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rsp-422093
Thanks! Unfortunately AM re-ordered it with a 2 week backorder ... this will be my last attempt and if its a mess yet again ill try Summit; thanks!

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I certainly won’t order from them.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I almost did a while back, but had read a few horror stories which was more than enough info. for me to steer clear of that company. Shame, shame, shame to any business operating like this. If I get burned by a business one time, I’m through Eff’n with em.

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
So far, my experiences with AM have been good. Ordered a red flip power button for $21. Yeah, it was way overpriced. The flip cover started falling off right away. Opened a ticket with AM for return. Within 15 minutes they issued me a full refund and I don't have to return it. Placed another order yesterday for stuff sold out everywhere including manufacturer. Item shipped today.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I gotta say, I've placed a few orders with AM recently and they've been great. I had to return something and they immediately sent me a paid return label. I have no complaints with them. Maybe they've been reading this forum?

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
I gotta say, I've placed a few orders with AM recently and they've been great. I had to return something and they immediately sent me a paid return label. I have no complaints with them. Maybe they've been reading this forum?
Who know, but they lost me. I placed an order today with LMR. Giving them a shot

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Lethal?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I called roush and they gave me the same timetable unfortunately. I sent out the packages to FedEx today to kick off the return for a replacement order. I'm going to be patient one more time , but I agree, ever since covid it seems like it's been an excuse for companies to not give any damn about customer satisfaction.
Customers also need to understand not everyone is working to full capacity and there are delays and shortages everywhere. Ever since Amazon, it’s been tougher for people to meet people’s normal expectations never mind when human errors, pandemics, shortages and shipping delays and labor issues occur. It’s been horrible. We just need to remember exhaust systems aren’t ventilators. There’s no emergency.
But yes, it sucks to be disappointed. You’ll survive, and you’ll eventually get your exhaust system and the crying will cease.
They should have caught that before it went out though. Damn humans.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Customers also need to understand not everyone is working to full capacity and there are delays and shortages everywhere. Ever since Amazon, it’s been tougher for people to meet people’s normal expectations never mind when human errors occur. Even without COVID or the associated shortages of materials and labor, it’s been horrible. We just need to remember exhaust systems aren’t ventilators. There’s no emergency.
But yes, it sucks to be disappointed. You’ll survive, and you’ll eventually get your exhaust system and the crying will cease.
I get what you’re saying, but it’s not cool for a business to be ghosting customers that are spending their hard earned with them. If there is a delay, get proactive and let the customer know what’s up. A simple email or phone call is all it takes..

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
Update:

I JUST received my replacement order, and it yet again is WRONG; 4 mufflers, 4 tips, 0 Piping. The funny part is one of the boxes i got had 3-4 labels over each other like it kept getting returned and looked like its been through WW3.

AM initially pointed fingers at Roush. I called Roush, they refused to help and pointed the finger right back at AM.

AM is now saying they will send the piping within 1-2 Weeks. If it comes in wrong, i am completely done with AM for life.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Dude, I'm really sorry to hear about your issues with AM & Roush. I have never had anything but stellar performance from both companies.

Sometimes it's best to just reset everything. Maybe if you cancel the order and anything to do with it, get your money back and just start over from scratch. Your ego may be telling you to get this fixed no matter what it takes, but as a wise philosopher once said, 'Let It Go, Just Let It Go.'

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
Dude, I'm really sorry to hear about your issues with AM & Roush. I have never had anything but stellar performance from both companies.

Sometimes it's best to just reset everything. Maybe if you cancel the order and anything to do with it, get your money back and just start over from scratch. Your ego may be telling you to get this fixed no matter what it takes, but as a wise philosopher once said, 'Let It Go, Just Let It Go.'
I think this is a case of being extremely unlucky and at the recieving end of someone in shipping who has no idea how to package items and read labels. The lack of 'caring' from both AM and Roush left a pretty sour taste in my mouth for both Companies. I am completely writing off AM for any future purchases, i may give Roush a shot with a direct purchase but not in the immediate future
Sponsored